Chris O Grady

Wow, another 'lets bash one of our player threads' - lovely.

A player who hasn't been given a chance with us; a player farmed out to clubs on loan when we were taking anyone elses unfit & out of form rejects on loan, a player who; in the very limited games he has played in for us has made telling contributions & done nothing wrong to warrant the stick he is getting.

Yeah, sell O'Grady; nah, actually lets give him away for free to New Mills FC; he's sh1te isn't he?

Sometimes; i really do wish we could round up all Latics fans & start again - without the idiotic muppets who know nothing about football weeded out once & for all.........

Oh, while we're at it, lets sell Eardley too; he's sh1te too don't you know

sometimes........... :ranting:

A player who hasn't been given a chance with us; a player farmed out to clubs on loan when we were taking anyone elses unfit & out of form rejects on loan, a player who; in the very limited games he has played in for us has made telling contributions & done nothing wrong to warrant the stick he is getting.

Yeah, sell O'Grady; nah, actually lets give him away for free to New Mills FC; he's sh1te isn't he?

Sometimes; i really do wish we could round up all Latics fans & start again - without the idiotic muppets who know nothing about football weeded out once & for all.........

That won't go down well.

I agree in principle and no doubt, O'Grady will get his chance to convince Penney he's worthy of being given a chance. I suppose it all depends on who Penney recruits up front etc.

He could end up being shipped out on loan again.

Sometimes; i really do wish we could round up all Latics fans & start again - without the idiotic muppets who know nothing about football weeded out once & for all.........Oh, while we're at it, lets sell Eardley too; he's sh1te too don't you know

mmmm!! Interesting response there sly.

Whilst in agreement of the fact that he has not played too many games here and therefore there may be more to come from him?!? Has he covered himself in much glory with the 3 other teams he has represented this year, 2 of which are in a lower division? - Can you tell me which part of my posts above (although critical of O gradys 'small' contribution), have siad he's sh@@@ and that we should ship him off to New Mills FC?

Idiotic muppets weeded out once & for all is almost as harsh as the stick (necessary or not) he has received so far :wink:

I wouldn't call the above "bashing one of our players" either - probably a light hearted comment or two regarding his (what we've seen so far) goalscoring prowess.

As for Eardley - I don't agree with you there Sly :wink:

Errrrr, hang on mate I just asked where he was , its all been quiet on the O Grady front, my thread started as a genuine question

Errrrr, hang on mate I just asked where he was , its all been quiet on the O Grady front, my thread started as a genuine question

Not allowed, old boy!!! Simple, genuine questions open the floodgates for impassioned opinions but rarely give an answer.

It's probably a good job that 'impassioned opinions' were given, as nobody has given the correct answer have they?

Lighten up folks.

Depends if you're the poor sod who put up the simple question. In this case, someone must have a source (whether it be Heinz, HP or Hammonds) on whether CoG remembered to set his satnav back to BP!!!