Masters at the MEN

can you buy the actual masters shirts or any retro shirts like the ones they play in, look smart they do

Not from OWTB, unfortunatly. However if you or anyone else has any other ideas or requests for things you would like to see in the OWTB shop please post them up in here or PM a moderator and we'll see what we can do.

Is everyone sitting in the same block as last year?

Need to get sat down (with drinks of course!) early this year as i think Burnley will bring a large following.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not from OWTB, unfortunatly. However if you or anyone else has any other ideas or requests for things you would like to see in the OWTB shop please post them up in here or PM a moderator and we'll see what we can do.

how about a picture of Gunnar Halle and "komm på Oldham" written underneath?

Need to get sat down (with drinks of course!) early this year as i think Burnley will bring a large following.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same drill as last year I would think - just aim for block 109 nice and early. (The 109 ULTRAS are back!)

IIRC each block is filled in sequence. Timing is important to enable us to make a mass entry as Block 109 becomes available. :chubb::bluearmy:

Yes they filled it up block by block last year, as long as we are all around the door for 109 at the right time we can ensure an atmosphere to rival if not better last year

Yes they filled it up block by block last year, as long as we are all around the door for 109 at the right time we can ensure an atmosphere to rival if not better last year

This is an honest offer. If the majority want me/us to keep out of it we can do so without feeling put out...

I'm willing, on behalf of OWTB, to try and get the MEN/Masters organisers to give us an allocated block, 109, for the Masters this year.

It will change nothing, you will still buy tickets from them and still have unreserved seating by definition... There will be no obligation to sit with us and I will simply try to arrange it so that Latics fans are allowed to sit in 109 whenever they arrive. There is no guarantee that I can arrange this, it's just something I'm willing to try if people feel it is worthwhile.

So give me some opinions on it and if there is support from you I will push this through later in the week.

Cheers,

Ack

This is an honest offer. If the majority want me/us to keep out of it we can do so without feeling put out...

I'm willing, on behalf of OWTB, to try and get the MEN/Masters organisers to give us an allocated block, 109, for the Masters this year.

It will change nothing, you will still buy tickets from them and still have unreserved seating by definition... There will be no obligation to sit with us and I will simply try to arrange it so that Latics fans are allowed to sit in 109 whenever they arrive. There is no guarantee that I can arrange this, it's just something I'm willing to try if people feel it is worthwhile.

So give me some opinions on it and if there is support from you I will push this through later in the week.

Cheers,

Ack

If it's possible to allocate Block 109 then it would make it much easier with people arriving at different times. If it proves impossible then nothing haa been lost, as we revert to Plan A.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

If it's possible to allocate Block 109 then it would make it much easier with people arriving at different times. If it proves impossible then nothing haa been lost, as we revert to Plan A.

Thanks for being positive D_S... I'll give it a little time for people to speak up in oposition and if not see what I can do tomorrow.

Thanks for being positive D_S... I'll give it a little time for people to speak up in oposition and if not see what I can do tomorrow.

Cant think what oposition there would be, think its a good idea and as said before if it cant be reserved we just go back to plan A