Hope im wrong but I heard that Neil Trotman is in a bad way, apparently something to do with his heart, happened a week or so ago and is in intensive care, again hope im way wide of the mark and cant find anything to corroborate on the internet but just incase all the best neil and hope you get better soon

Hi Guys.

I am delighted to inform everyone that having spoken to Neal's mum personally this afternoon I can confirm that Neal is the picture of health, however she is touched that people still care so much.

I'm sure this news will be as happily received as it was when I heard it, having been slightly apprehensive when I spoke to her!

I also thought I'd take the opportunity to help Penney out a bit and told her 'on behalf of the club' :) that we would be delighted to have him back should Preston be looking to get him some match practice!!!!

Cheers

Chris

Hi Guys.

I am delighted to inform everyone that having spoken to Neal's mum personally this afternoon I can confirm that Neal is the picture of health, however she is touched that people still care so much.

I'm sure this news will be as happily received as it was when I heard it, having been slightly apprehensive when I spoke to her!

I also thought I'd take the opportunity to help Penney out a bit and told her 'on behalf of the club' :) that we would be delighted to have him back should Preston be looking to get him some match practice!!!!

Cheers

Chris

excellent news, the story I heard came a very reputable :sauce: but he was a bit drunk at the time so just wait till I see him again

All's well that ends well. Limpet don't worry glad you brought it to the boards attention. Besides if Trotters comes back due to the contact...well who knows.

Now that we know he is in rude health, maybe we could try the same trick on Scholesy, Kaka to name but a few.

With all these sources such as the Postmans pet dog, maybe we can try the other way... :grin: