Oasis Heaton Park Gigs

I went on the Saturday. I thought Oasis were amazing. The enemy was really good. Twisted wheel was good. kasabian were alright. Free peace who are they? They were shocking. Managed to get right at the front as well. Really good gig. I just wish they did cast no shadow, little by little and some might say. I am not a big fan of the new tunes. I much prefer the classics. They are still the best band ever.

Also went on the Saturday.

Free Peace - Never heard of them but thought they were good.

Twisted Wheel - Biggest pile of crap going.

The Enemy - Just idiots really and overrated since they have now become more known. Oh and crap (oh I wish they still had food posioning and we got the rev!)

Kasbain - Quality! Really got the crowd going!

Thought Oasis set was good. As always, they will miss out songs we all wish they played. I personally would have liked Whatever and Stand By Me. Was a good night though still. Lucky weather wise after the mornings rain!

Edited by ste1987

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Enemy - Just idiots really and overrated since they have now become more known. Oh and crap (oh I wish they still had food posioning and we got the rev!)

Thought Oasis set was good. As always, they will miss out songs we all wish they played. I personally would have liked Whatever and Stand By Me. Was a good night though still. Lucky weather wise after the mornings rain!

Never understand why they play My Big Mouth....if your picking a track from Be Here Now they could have picked D' Ya Know What I Mean?, Stand By Me, Fade In/Out....all miles better than My Big Mouth.

Also would have liked more from the new album. Bag It Up is a tune. Slide Away was awesome. Also I'd never seen them play the Masterplan before (or if I have I dont recall it!), and Liam singing Wonderwall, played on acoustic guitar was good.

The Enemy aren't great but I'd rather have seen them than Rev and the Makers shocking.

Agree about Twisted Wheel they didnt impress me at all.. and I actually think a few of their songs are fairly decent. Shows how poor they were.

• 2 weeks later...
Absoflippinlutely....... No matter how much you may hate the brothers, last night they rocked. If I gets my money back, cheap at half the price, if I don't no worries.

so,now the swagging knobs are taking a pop at 20,000 for claiming a refund..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8110671.stm

the words "typical" and "bull:censored:ter",spring to mind.

you said it-pay up.