Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu

Incidentally, and this is no word of a lie, I saw Neil Trotman looking fit and well in Sainsburys Oldham Car Park on Saturday afternoon. If that's not a telling clue that he's signing for us on loan, then I don't know what is(!)

You should know by now that we only sign people who shop at Tesco.

Sorry lads. I've just been to Asda in Croydon and Guylain was in there buying a pastie. Looks like he won't be joining us after all. :(

He mustn't have heard about a Waitrose opening in Croydon then. Or if he is on a budget, surely the special offer of only 28p for a chicken and mushroom slice from Sainburys in the Whitgift Centre Sainsburys would have been the correct option? I'm not sure I like the sound of this guys attitude.

My mate went up there to see the lads running to see who the trialist was and he said it was ismeal demontongac

who's that coming over tandle hill

Ishmael Demontongnac, Ishmael Demontongnac....

who's that coming over tandle hill

Ishmael Demontongnac, Ishmael Demontongnac....

Didn't Joe bring in Ishmael Demontongnac? I remember the post on the other message board from the lad that hung around the training ground all day that he was in on trial weeks ago lol

Ishmael Demontognac if he can put his past behined him would be a very good signing

I ve just seen Diego Cervero in Tesco... well it looked like him the bloke had pants on his head....

id love to see that guy in a oldham shirt nothing like a insane goal scoring machine lol

Edited by KUNGFOO