Chris Doig

We're struggling to replace Gregan because big ageing pissheads with a decent ability to head the ball yet have the turning circle of the QE2 and like to blame everybody else for their mistakes are hard to come by.

We're struggling to replace Gregan because big ageing pissheads with a decent ability to head the ball yet have the turning circle of the QE2 and like to blame everybody else for their mistakes are hard to come by.

Excellent stuff :lol:

Is it because you have to strip the Gregan wallpaper off the bedroom walls and replace the Gregan pillowcase & duvet set the reason why you are upset/annoyed that he's been released?

:grin:

I dont see his release as any reason to do that. Infact I've gone one further and actually pretend to be him, whilst at home.

Worth a look... :shock:

Let's hope his replacement is rapid hey Mike... :)

I dont see his release as any reason to do that. Infact I've gone one further and actually pretend to be him, whilst at home.

Worth a look... :shock:

Let's hope his replacement is rapid hey Mike... :)

Stitch, I'd put a quid on Bill Cranston beating Gregan over 20 yards tomorrow.

The thought of you pretending to be Gregan is quite scary! Did you shove a pillow up the front of your fave Carlotti shirt to get the right profile?