Eardley gone!

Gone to Azerbaijan! :grin:

Sorry I was bored waiting to hear who our next signing will be!! :wink:

These 'Eardley Gone' and 'Taylor hands in transfer request' threads remind me of the old days of JKL where every summer there would be the predictable 'Beckett signs' followed by numurous hilarious stories of signing for deaf people, signs a cheque etc etc. :ranting:

Can we start a "three strikes and you're out" policy for these kinda of threads now please? Christ! Boring and verrry predictable. Every now and again someone is fairly inventive with them like the 'Taylor slaps in a transfer request' thread today but in the main people need culling for such behaviour.

Let's get a sense of reality here, it was a light hearted bit of fun on a messageboard on a wednesday afternoon! :wink:

Makes a change from a lot of the crap spouted on here slagging off the team and players who haven't even wore the Oldham shirt yet! :grin:

What next you want people banning for having a different opinion than you! :ranting::grin:

Shankly are you a steward in your spare time determined to stop anyone having any fun!

Edited by oafcforever

Let's get a sense of reality here, it was a light hearted bit of fun on a messageboard on a wednesday afternoon! :wink:

Makes a change from a lot of the crap spouted on here slagging off the team and players who haven't even wore the Oldham shirt yet! :grin:

What next you want people banning for having a different opinion than you! :ranting::grin:

Shankly are you a steward in your spare time determined to stop anyone having any fun!

I don't get why people get suckered by these threads.

Like some have said, it's the off season. Ignore them if you are that bothered.

Fun? Is that how you gets yer kicks is it? Flippin' eck, the summer nights must just fly by.

My comments were of course, tongue in cheek but there is a level of pointlessness about lame-as-feck plays on words. At least be bloody inventive with it! Me 10 year old nephew could come up with a better spang than that.

Chill the fridge out, like.