England fan shot

pi$$ the locals off with your "ingerlund" attitude,thats what happens.

thats out of order Johnny ! After spain in Feb i know all too well that there things happen if your in the wrong place at the wrong time !

If its the dale fan i know from away games then it wont be because of attitude

thats out of order Johnny ! After spain in Feb i know all too well that there things happen if your in the wrong place at the wrong time !

If its the dale fan i know from away games then it wont be because of attitude

before spouting off get the facts.

if he's all innocent and an angel,fair do,but if the report says otherwise,i ain't apologizing.

before spouting off get the facts.

if he's all innocent and an angel,fair do,but if the report says otherwise,i ain't apologizing.

:lol: you were the one spouting off!

The report says nothing really. So yes, lets get the facts ... It dosent say what they were chanting, how long they were chanting, how many times they were told to stop, if they were told to stop in English or in the native language, or infact if they were even chanting .. as different people have different perseptions of chanting! The only fact i can see if that an English fan has been shot.

:lol: you were the one spouting off!

The report says nothing really. So yes, lets get the facts ... It dosent say what they were chanting, how long they were chanting, how many times they were told to stop, if they were told to stop in English or in the native language, or infact if they were even chanting .. as different people have different perseptions of chanting! The only fact i can see if that an English fan has been shot.

the report says,

"He was reportedly shot when he and his friends paid no attention to a local in the bar who told them to stop chanting."

from that i based my opening comment.

don't like it?

move on.its my opinion-not yours.

the report says,

"He was reportedly shot when he and his friends paid no attention to a local in the bar who told them to stop chanting."

from that i based my opening comment.

don't like it?

move on.its my opinion-not yours.

Yes, and as i said the report dosent include any important and proper facts, like what they were chanting, for how long etcetc (as ive already mentioned). I`m not really having a go at your opinion, so please dont have a hissy fit, im merely pointing out the facts ... or the lack of and that things like this arent always as cut and dry as people like to think, like Wardle as said.

Look in a foreign country where an AK-47 is availible for the price of what we pay for a beer if someone asks you to stop chanting you stop chanting. I've had to get my map out to see why they were in a country which requires a visa other than Kazhakstan (I understand how it might make sense). It seems like the guy was perhaps cognitively impaired (due to booze) and didn't understand the gravitas of the situation. The most sensible thing he did was leave the hospital as soon as felt able to. It doesn't excuse the fact that he doesn't deserve to get shot but its probably not that much different than one of us :censored: someone off in a pub and getting glassed for it (its wrong but it happens).

the media loves to make the England fans out as the bad guys in these situations!

And for once, the media is often right.

IF the radio reports and that Sky article are accurate (first time for everything...) then I'm with Johnny - my sympathy is zero.

Yes we all know (some more than they'd like) you can end up in the wrong place at the wrong time, do nothing provocative, try to avoid trouble and still end up hurt.

Singing England songs in a foreign bar can be acceptable to a point, depending on the bar and the circumstances. But rising to the bait when told to stop (I'm sure we can all imagine the scenario) is just asking for trouble - seems like they got a little more trouble than they could handle.

And for once, the media is often right.

IF the radio reports and that Sky article are accurate (first time for everything...) then I'm with Johnny - my sympathy is zero.

Yes we all know (some more than they'd like) you can end up in the wrong place at the wrong time, do nothing provocative, try to avoid trouble and still end up hurt.

Singing England songs in a foreign bar can be acceptable to a point, depending on the bar and the circumstances. But rising to the bait when told to stop (I'm sure we can all imagine the scenario) is just asking for trouble - seems like they got a little more trouble than they could handle.

You'd have thought that only being asked once in some of these places would surely be enough! Obviously not. However, no need to be shot - but i'm sure if he has been asked to be quiet and carried on - he'll think twice next time.....