oldham athletic supporters club of kazakhstan

A massive well done to Mark and Neil for taking the stuff over and flying the OAFC and Ernie Flag

FYI

The club gave mark over 30 pieces of Latic kit and item to give to the kids

Trust Oldham also presented the school with a keep sake from Oldham Athletic

I was being silly.

i thought you had cracking eyesight!

told me he laid a wreath on behalf the england fans at the kazakhstan national war memorial with the kazakh government,the british ambassador and trevor brooking!

press been following him all day yesterday ,photos and interviews and signing autographs!!!

think we've seen the last of him now! :grin:

A massive well done to Mark and Neil for taking the stuff over and flying the OAFC and Ernie Flag

+1,it's a pity positive stories about English fans abroad like this don't get more coverage

Whoever organised giving the latics shirts and giving our club a good name deserves a big pat on the back, a great gesture.

We all know who probably did this, we also know that he is just making sure there is a continuous supply in to the crypt and we all should give him a pat on his undead back.

We all know who probably did this, we also know that he is just making sure there is a continuous supply in to the crypt and we all should give him a pat on his undead back.

:lol:

Hardy merely supplied the ex stock kit, Mark, Neil and some other fans took it over and spent a day at the school on Friday along with Matt from Scunthorpe and some other fans with the FSF

Its great to see some positive news coming from England away fans after the lad from Rochdale being shot in the leg Wednesday night and our problems in Spain in Feb

I think especial credit has to go to him for sorting it those lads in summertime, when for obvious reasons he can't serve the club for as many hours in the day as he would doubtless like to. If only his plan of a 360 degree dome roof had come to pass, he would be able to work 24/7 for the benefit of the club.