Possible Signings

Dont know how reliable this is but heard today that abbott is a done deal, and we have offered a contract to scott golbourne and

a un-named midfielder recently released from Cardiff.

Just sharing what I heard, suppose time will tell if true.

for me glenn murray could be a goer, considering he and his wife want to move back to the north west.

Can't we tell it's close season......I've been away for my sisters wedding for the last two weeks, and at that time we were being linked with....well Abbott and Golbourne. They're obvious choices, and must admit, the signings would be good - but not as good as Murray, who has always looked class when I've seen him. Would be an excellent season, but could we afford him? Probably not....!

Can't we tell it's close season......I've been away for my sisters wedding for the last two weeks, and at that time we were being linked with....well Abbott and Golbourne. They're obvious choices, and must admit, the signings would be good - but not as good as Murray, who has always looked class when I've seen him. Would be an excellent season, but could we afford him? Probably not....!

No chance with Murray unless Eardley and Taylor go giving DP some spends.. Brighton will want close to 300k

Clarke will probably go for the money and ambition of the club at Notts County Brentford have already stated they wont break the bank for him.

We may have a chance with Abbott if Hearts drop out European Footy would probably tempt him upto Scotland..

How about Sam Vokes at Wolves on loan for the season can't see him playing in the Premiership