Shez, Wright and Crossley confirmed as Chesterfield management team

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we obviously didnt put our hands in our pockets for gregan and hughes did we....and NEVER dipped in them to take on all those loan signings did we especially dean 'waste of space' (and a lot of space he takes) windass.....

my choice quote

"if theyre winning games on the pitch they'll get their rewards"

hate to see if they dont win....chesterfield trip to belle vue next season?

U would have thought he would have learned after loansgate, doggygate, ricketsgate and neverbringonanyinspiredsubsgate that saltergate might just be a gate too far....

Genius!

If rumours are to be believed, 'they never listen'

Alterntive take theystoppedlisteninggate

Does sounds slightly, bitter, I still don't know why they sacked me, how about....two wins in nine, ending with the biggest loss of his career, just before those nine, the defeat at edgar street, was not pretty. Writing was on the wall, and if you don't see that, then you'll never know.

Saying that, when he came in and for two and half years I believed, thought we could have success. He would walk into any of the fav Latics XI,

Good Luck to Shez and his team at Saltergate.

Shez talking about the Chesterfield chairman:

"Whether he puts his hand in his pocket for me, I don't know, I'm not used to the chairman putting his hand in his pocket after Oldham"

We always supported him with money ,

just think Windass was the last straw of :censored: loan signings.

strange comment shez!

All those upper league one clubs who should be chasing him mustn't have got the memo! :blush:

"Gregan was Athletic’s best player in the second half of the campaign with the decision to release him largely driven by financial reasons."

Maybe Big Joe wrote the article?

i think he might mean transfer fees because no one can doubt he had the backing with wages

Except for during the first half of the season, when we had a bottom 4 budget (assuming you believe Corney, Sheridan, Liddell and the official programme over Corporal Jones).

I still don't know how Shez assembled such a decent looking squad... :blush:

U would have thought he would have learned after loansgate, doggygate, ricketsgate and neverbringonanyinspiredsubsgate that saltergate might just be a gate too far....

I dont know,I bet if he drank the Greyhound Pub dry he would soon be round the corner at the Haggate?