Centre defence

its good to see gregan back although a bit worried bout his age and fitness but so far we havent really made progress in centre defence

we have reuben n gregan and thats it really,

last season i dont think we performed well enough mainly because they barely had any competition for their places, they could pass it in there own net and get a place in the next match,

we only had stam as cover, now we just have full backs as cover

any thoughts people?

if a post exists already can you direct me plz

its good to see gregan back although a bit worried bout his age and fitness but so far we havent really made progress in centre defence

we have reuben n gregan and thats it really,

last season i dont think we performed well enough mainly because they barely had any competition for their places, they could pass it in there own net and get a place in the next match,

we only had stam as cover, now we just have full backs as cover

any thoughts people?

if a post exists already can you direct me plz

Stop worrying we will get another in no danger

I fully expect another centre half to be brought in. Im not sure though if we will bring someone in for cover or someone who will challenge Hazzell for the other starting spot in the middle. I cant see us going with one of our youngsters for cover.

Why are people posting such things as im worried about such a position, weve yet to sign anyone else etcetc. Its the End of June for heavens sake, not August! Weve plenty of signing time left and DP has said more faces are expected!

fair point but im scaredthat hes gonna see reuben n gregan as the main 2 and just look for cover, in which case we might as well have kept stam, i want someone who will put both under pressure for their places

Possibly the first ones that might have got away?

Don;t see enough games to know if they are any good, no real knowledge of the 6' 4" CB

What do you think?

Brighton swoop for Stockport pair

Brighton and Hove Albion are set to complete the double signing of Stockport midfielder Gary Dicker and defender James Tunnicliffe.

The Albion were given permission to talk to the pair on Wednesday as their League One rivals look to raise funds.

Centre-back Tunnicliffe, 20, who stands at 6ft 4ins, made 36 appearances for County last season.

Irishman Dicker, 23, featured for the Albion last season, scoring once in a nine-game loan spell.

Possibly the first ones that might have got away?

Don;t see enough games to know if they are any good, no real knowledge of the 6' 4" CB

What do you think?

Brighton swoop for Stockport pair

Brighton and Hove Albion are set to complete the double signing of Stockport midfielder Gary Dicker and defender James Tunnicliffe.

Don't know anything about Tunnicliffe, other than he's young.

Dicker outclassed our midfield at Edgeley Park, sitting in front of their defence and getting the ball forwards. I rate him.

Dicker outclassed our midfield at Edgeley Park, sitting in front of their defence and getting the ball forwards. I rate him.

That applied to a lot of games last season, our midfield was regularly outclassed.

Think Tunnicliffe was the big young defender who had a mare at out place and got subbed. Also the left back who is now at Brighton had a mare that day as well.