SMS Furman Signs

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not stadium moved, someone would have cottoned on, not transfers (btw is yantarno here yet?),so i think possibly someone joining the three amigos, or something to do with the stadium being redeveloped

the stadium isnt being redeveloped

Frankly, I'll be disappointed if it's anything short of a ground move now...

For me, GOOD news would be:

Imminent start to construction of the new main stand (possibly linked to...)

A new board member bringing significant investment, but NO overall change of ownership and definitely NOT the departure of TTA.

BAD news would be:

Departure of TTA. I don't care how much money a new owner has, with it comes massive risk. Did we not learn that lesson?

Anything involving player moves (unless Real Madrid are signing Micah Richards for £60M) does not deserve the hype...

not stadium moved, someone would have cottoned on, not transfers (btw is yantarno here yet?),so i think possibly someone joining the three amigos, or something to do with the stadium being redeveloped

Can only be a new ground away from Boundary Park!!!

love it, all you lot guessing

Makes you feel speshul does it?

Personally, I'll believe the news when I see it on the OS and not before. Whatever it is.

In the meantime, I shall assume you are an attention seeker who knows nothing. If you're right, you can assume a pat on the back.

Guest sheridans_world

Not to drastically attempt to get the thread back on topic but I think Furman is a quality signing. Looking forward to preseason now.

With a central defender and striker signing, we only need a keeper now to complete the permanent signings.

Personally, I'll believe the news when I see it on the OS and not before. Whatever it is.

In the meantime, I shall assume you are an attention seeker who knows nothing. If you're right, you can assume a pat on the back.

im joining you cos ive had enough now, either way, wether he knows something or not hes not sharing so im not givin him any more of my attention

Not to drastically attempt to get the thread back on topic but I think Furman is a quality signing. Looking forward to preseason now.

With a central defender and striker signing, we only need a keeper now to complete the permanent signings.

I'd agree with that but believe we still also need another centre half so that we have the 3. However, do we need them all to be permanent signings or loan signings at a later date as there are still so many players (some surprisingly) out of contract?

Cheers,

Harry

I'd agree with that but believe we still also need another centre half so that we have the 3. However, do we need them all to be permanent signings or loan signings at a later date as there are still so many players (some surprisingly) out of contract?

Cheers,

Harry

ye i would like another 1 at least, a centre half, a goalkeeper n a striker

Thats why I havnt posted what i've been told and found out after that, thats why I've sent a PM to the admin of the forum so when it does happen I will know I was right, but since I knew about the last signing a week before anyone on here and posted it on my facebook group which you can check for dates I kinda says I know a lot more than you think I do

Thats why I havnt posted what i've been told and found out after that, thats why I've sent a PM to the admin of the forum so when it does happen I will know I was right, but since I knew about the last signing a week before anyone on here and posted it on my facebook group which you can check for dates I kinda says I know a lot more than you think I do

fair enough but it gets kinda frustratin comin on with an "I know something you dont know" attitude, you could well be right but teasing everyone is just going to get them frustrated after initial possible excitement

I know what the big news is, but dont bother to PM me cos i aint telling :tongue1:

Back on topic i think this is a superb signing, this kid could be a star for us

And i think TTA didnt give it a second thought about paying 50k for this lad, the sell on potential is huge

And i think TTA didnt give it a second thought about paying 50k for this lad, the sell on potential is huge

Could be gone in January if he's as good as I hope he is... and like you say, for a bloody good figure!

ye i would like another 1 at least, a centre half, a goalkeeper n a striker

With the Keeper situation though, If Fleming is to be 1st choice then any keeper coming in is likely to be a young (probably) loan keeper, someone like the lad Turnbull we had from Boro, or Howarth from Bolton. It's also worth noting that the Chron today confirms that Haining is training with us whilst he tries to find a new club and shows Lee Hughes in action yesterday.

A really good signing yesterday in Furman and an interesting month ahead on the team building side, but patience will be the key with so many players out of contract.

Cheers,

Harry