SMS Furman Signs

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite, I was fishing for the Corporal but only caught a tiddler.... :tongue1:

In actual fact I was thinking what you said in all seriousness. Fourth division or not and regardless of a cheap ST scheme, how can Latics outbid a club watched by three times our home crowd? I can only think they must have a strict wage structure in place.

I'm impressed with this signing.

DP likes going to M'Brgh for loans any chance of Jonathan Franks and Nathan Porritt??

Dont think any latic's fan has forgotten our most recent loanee from M'Brgh

He was also supposed to be one for the future

a mr seb hines?

And Champions League side Rangers. :ranting:

Sounds very promising the more you read about him. I'll ignore the bit about him playing for Rangers.

Definately has the potential, so pleased with this signing. Just hope Kieran Lee doesnt get overlooked with these players coming in.

Keep them coming Penney. The last two i've been impressed with.

Still hurts does it? You know when you've been tangoed, 52 and counting.

As for Furman, great signing, PLG's first signing and may have had a chance if PLG had stayed, but all I've been hearing from North of the Border is surprise that he has gone. High Five, well done to Penney & co for convincing him to come to us above Sadford.

Still hurts does it? You know when you've been tangoed, 52 and counting.

Christ, don't taint me with the Scotish football brush! It's all religious hatred to me, which ever way you point it.

My angy-face-man was because people were overlooking his Rangers connection.

High Five

Just in case you were upset thinking that nobody got that one, I did. It's good to know that another Latics fan has an interest in the pre-historical mythology of my ancestors on my maternal side. I might go and steal a magical cow to mark the occasion.

maybe this has been discussed before but, why do we have to pay compensation for him? (when taking into account the Porter deal?)

Porter had turned 23, ruling him out of compo as it was cross border. Would still have counted in England until he was 24.

I told everyone (well the moaning minnies such as oafc0000 and that) back in May that reduced budget or not, TTA would come good and help provide us with yet another squad capable of challenging for the Play-Offs. I am now beginning to think I was right with this prediction....some of the negativity on here since May has been outrageous and TTA deserve an apology from a few.

Thanks TTA for believing in this club and giving the fans some decent signings to cheer about.

Watch this now, Eards, Smalley and Taylor will all be sold off next week on the cheap !!! :lol:

I told everyone (well the moaning minnies such as oafc0000 and that) back in May that reduced budget or not, TTA would come good and help provide us with yet another squad capable of challenging for the Play-Offs. I am now beginning to think I was right with this prediction....some of the negativity on here since May has been outrageous and TTA deserve an apology from a few.

Thanks TTA for believing in this club and giving the fans some decent signings to cheer about.

Watch this now, Eards, Smalley and Taylor will all be sold off next week on the cheap !!! :lol:

I agree mate. I dont know what people really expect at times

Christ, don't taint me with the Scotish football brush! It's all religious hatred to me, which ever way you point it.

My angy-face-man was because people were overlooking his Rangers connection.

Sounds like you've got some hatred issues of your own to sort out first as the reason why most latics fans would "overlook" his Rangers connection, as most monkeys where we sign players from.

Now you have done it.....lol......its Latics i am going for the sloppy defeat in the knowledge i never get it right... :wink:

I think it is pretty much a banker that we are losing this one, if they make it through the summer they will have a patched up team under a new manager or caretaker promoted from within - full on world against us spirit leading to a 1-2 win against the odds. Or they are taken over and have a decent team leading to a comfortable 0-2.

yes

Maybe u should check my Oldham facebook pages and see the date I posted about him siging, Also got some very big news Mark regarding the club which I wont post on here because its going to tear apart the club to start with,

just pm me if your intrested