RRE Supporters Being Moved

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being Moved Yet Again. :ranting:

I hate our club, the police & stewards for arranging this.

County didn't do this for us last year and look what happened.

We are such a pathetic outfit it's awful! 1st game and all.

Imagine we ever played United at home, they'd give them the :censored: ground if they could!

Edited by Markoasis

Lets see if Stockport give us more spaces this year ... wouldn't bet on it

Oh they will , by the time we play them in Jan they will be 10 points adrift at the bottom with gates of 3000.

They will give us the whole ground if we ask them and i would tell them where to stick it !!

RRE ticket holders knew full well this would happen.

Why moan?

Lets see if Stockport give us more spaces this year ... wouldn't bet on it

The police made the decision.

They made a different decision for the Stockport v Leeds game based on the Oldham experience.

Can we collect our season tickets yet?

Edited by opinions4u

I hate our club, the police & stewards for arranging this.

County didn't do this for us last year and look what happened.

We are such a pathetic outfit it's awful! 1st game and all.

Imagine we ever played United at home, they'd give them the :censored: ground if they could!

I'd understand that reaction if Stockport were given the whole RRE. But they havent. It makes for a better atmosphere when we're in the small bit. Granted it ain't ideal but when you only have 3 stands. Decisions like these have to be made :(

Edited by Butter

Are you really surprised? Stockport will bring more than 1,600. Makes sense. Quit moaning!

I'm still bitter based on last season at Stockport and at home to Leeds last year where such a MASSIVE club did not actually fill the stands!

Poor decisions, rolling over to the 5-0!

moan moan moan moan moan. what a loser you are. you knew it would happen, because it happened last year. i reckon you bought that ticket just to moan. gimp.

what i want to know is, what happens if i dont bother taking my book to the ticket office?

RRE ticket holders knew full well this would happen.

Why moan?

The police made the decision.

They made a different decision for the Stockport v Leeds game based on the Oldham experience.

Can we collect our season tickets yet?

Hmm.

I didn't ask for the Lookers to be demolished.

I didn't ask for there to be no bar in the Chaddy.

I didn't ask for there to be no leg room in the Main Stand.

I would have moved from the RRE to the Main Stand this season, but as my son is in Boundary Blues, my choices were either sit in the Chaddy, or get treated like a second class citizen in the RRE.

Just because I knew it would happen doesn't make it right.

I'm still bitter based on last season at Stockport and at home to Leeds last year where such a MASSIVE club did not actually fill the stands!

Poor decisions, rolling over to the 5-0!

We didn't fill the home sections we were given in any game last season and in the games fans were moved the away side brought enough fans to just justify the move.

Hmm.

I would have moved from the RRE to the Main Stand this season, but as my son is in Boundary Blues, my choices were either sit in the Chaddy, or get treated like a second class citizen in the RRE.

don't go then.

Hmm.

Can't you afford to go in the box? :grin:

moan moan moan moan moan. what a loser you are. you knew it would happen, because it happened last year. i reckon you bought that ticket just to moan. gimp.

what i want to know is, what happens if i dont bother taking my book to the ticket office?

you gamble on not geting a seat but thats bollocks because its never full never will be

its was obvious stockport would get the full end and we will get the full side when the return fixture is played simple as that

There seems to be a lot of complaining about something which we all knew about when we bought our tickets.

I suspect that we'll only get moved twice this season, it just happens that one is for the first game.

I have a big issue with our fans being moved to the Chaddy End for the Leeds game but moving us to the small section for this is just common sense.

In a way, the club would have been better just selling seson tickets in the small section, then they wouldn't have to move us. Instead, they let us sit in the large section with a slightly better view, and get a load of abuse for it.

There seems to be a lot of complaining about something which we all knew about when we bought our tickets.

I suspect that we'll only get moved twice this season, it just happens that one is for the first game.

I have a big issue with our fans being moved to the Chaddy End for the Leeds game but moving us to the small section for this is just common sense.

In a way, the club would have been better just selling seson tickets in the small section, then they wouldn't have to move us. Instead, they let us sit in the large section with a slightly better view, and get a load of abuse for it.

Let us sit in the large section? :shock: Are you having a laugh?

Well like he says, you'd all fit in the small section and it'd be cheaper for Latics. Let might not be the right word, but the point remains.

Johnnypunkster also suggested that I might choose not to attend the ground.

I took that option when we played Leeds at home and may well do again this season if we keep getting treated worse than the away support.

Sad times when someone who has been watching Latics since the 70's feels like that. It is starting to feel like it is not my club - don't even start me on the new / shared ground thing

Johnnypunkster also suggested that I might choose not to attend the ground.

I took that option when we played Leeds at home and may well do again this season if we keep getting treated worse than the away support.

Sad times when someone who has been watching Latics since the 70's feels like that. It is starting to feel like it is not my club - don't even start me on the new / shared ground thing

But you knew you may have to move once or twice when you bought the tickets. There's two other stands you can choose to sit in full time if you do not want to be moved.

Further, this appears to be a decision made by the police for security reasons, and so Oldham have no say in it no matter what.

Further still, if this is Oldham's decision and it generates a significant amount of income for the club and puts you out of joint for one game then can you not see the bigger picture and do what's right for the club you so clearly love?