RRE Supporters Being Moved

Johnnypunkster also suggested that I might choose not to attend the ground.

I took that option when we played Leeds at home and may well do again this season if we keep getting treated worse than the away support.

Sad times when someone who has been watching Latics since the 70's feels like that. It is starting to feel like it is not my club - don't even start me on the new / shared ground thing

you do know you had a choice as to where you could have a seat this season?

no one forced you to be in the rochdale road end.

you knew it was a scenario of having to be moved for certain games again.

so..why moan?

its all about choice.your choice.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are just uterly pathetic an need to grow up an get a life. The club offers season tickets £20 cheaper for the rre and tel people before tickets even go on sale that u mite get moved occasionaly. If you chose to buy a ticket in rre then u chose to get moved occasionaly. Dont buy the cheap ticket then start cryin because the police have made the club do what they already told u they would have to do. And the extra money that is brought in by the away fans benefits the club. The same club u aledgedly suport

Some people are just uterly pathetic an need to grow up an get a life. The club offers season tickets £20 cheaper for the rre and tel people before tickets even go on sale that u mite get moved occasionaly. If you chose to buy a ticket in rre then u chose to get moved occasionaly. Dont buy the cheap ticket then start cryin because the police have made the club do what they already told u they would have to do. And the extra money that is brought in by the away fans benefits the club. The same club u aledgedly suport

Does this happen at Rochdale? It's probably closer to where I live anyway. Manchester is proabably easier to get to by train....

Life is full of choices.

moan moan moan moan moan. what a loser you are. you knew it would happen, because it happened last year. i reckon you bought that ticket just to moan. gimp.

what i want to know is, what happens if i dont bother taking my book to the ticket office?

Constructive criticism is always welcome COCK!

We'll bypass the fact I've had a ST for over 20years

Does this happen at Rochdale? It's probably closer to where I live anyway. Manchester is proabably easier to get to by train....

Life is full of choices.

well go to rochdale or manchester an moan there instead if not stay here an try supporting the club instead of moaning about it

Some people should use spell check! :lol:

well go to rochdale or manchester an moan there instead if not stay here an try supporting the club instead of moaning about it

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me whatsoever.

I will make whatever choices I decide I want to make.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me whatsoever.

I will make whatever choices I decide I want to make.

If you go watch another club can I have your season ticket that you have just bought?

Guest sheridans_world

Fans knew it would happen.

Just as sitting in the main stand means no leg room.

Just as sitting in the chaddy means no bar.

Sitting in the RRE means you may have to move three or four times a season.

No different than anyone choosing where to sit based on the issues with the two other stands.

Moving to the smaller section can be annoying, if for example, the away team brings just over the capacity of the 'CS' and hardly warrants moving the home fan's there for 100 away fans who would of just stayed away if the extra tickets were not made available i.e Huddersfield.

However for a game like this where Stockport are expected to bring around 2700-3000 fan's, I can only agree with the club for trying to earn some extra cash by accomodating the away supporters in the larger section.

The atmosphere in the small section last season against Stockport was electric - and that was after a 5-0 drubbing away to Hereford! This season with a new fresh start and a local derby for the first game of the season should be even better. It's not like it's the first season of us moving so I can't see the argument of not knowing what to expect.

I really hope we do end up getting the full away end at Stockport this season as last year we could of easily filled it. To see empty seats in that stand when Latics fan's had to go into the home end was a massive mistake by Stockport and the local Police.

If you go watch another club can I have your season ticket that you have just bought?

There is a queue for it mate. :wink:

Last season, there were 6 season ticket holders from Milnrow and we all used to go to the mathes together. This season there is me and my son. The rest have decided to "pick and choose" their games. This probably includes them not wanting to go and look at the back of some moron's head because we have all been shifted into the small setion of the RRE and our Muppet Choir feel it necessary to stand on their tio-toes to have a pop at the away support.

Anyway, if I do decide to do something else with my Saturday afternoons (which isn't really going to happen (for me at any rate)) then I am sure one of the 4 drop-outs would want to buy it, albeit at a discounted rate :unsure:

At latics, and indeed at almost all football clubs, there will be things people are happy with and things people are not.

Some like to stand, some like to sit.

Some like the chaddy, some the RRE,

etc etc etc

So why not stop al the bloody childish moaning about things that are fully known about and can be fully anticipated, and just worry about those things that over-step the mark.

Just bloody well chill out a bit. :grin:

There is a queue for it mate. :wink:

Last season, there were 6 season ticket holders from Milnrow and we all used to go to the mathes together. This season there is me and my son. The rest have decided to "pick and choose" their games. This probably includes them not wanting to go and look at the back of some moron's head because we have all been shifted into the small setion of the RRE and our Muppet Choir feel it necessary to stand on their tio-toes to have a pop at the away support.

Anyway, if I do decide to do something else with my Saturday afternoons (which isn't really going to happen (for me at any rate)) then I am sure one of the 4 drop-outs would want to buy it, albeit at a discounted rate :unsure:

Hmmmmmm. In that case, if you do decide to go elsewhere, say to Manchester cos it's easier on the train, can I use your S-Class to go to BP in? Obviously I'd want to replace those dubious private plates - wouldn't want to be mistaken for you in these days of 'gun culture Oldham'! :wink:

Oh, and by the way, I think you should publicly name and shame the drop-outs! Pete A? Johnny Moss S.T.? Pixie?! I'm disgusted! :angry:

Hmmmmmm. In that case, if you do decide to go elsewhere, say to Manchester cos it's easier on the train, can I use your S-Class to go to BP in? Obviously I'd want to replace those dubious private plates - wouldn't want to be mistaken for you in these days of 'gun culture Oldham'! :wink:

Oh, and by the way, I think you should publicly name and shame the drop-outs! Pete A? Johnny Moss S.T.? Pixie?! I'm disgusted! :angry:

Yep, and Hirsty too :angry: