Masters Team

Big Badger the Latic

Do you think the masters team will be any good?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the masters team will be any good?

• Yes
    • No

beaten by the better team but at least it wasn't to scum, they were awful and so were united

If United and City aren't scum, who are?

I really think we have a great team. Bit better than last year. Young and fit, let's win it this year!

I also barely remember the final!

funny enough neither can I

We were too busy trying to fathom out how the hell the placings worked - which after about 17 pints was incredibly confusing (and going to the bar). In between chanting at Stefan Stam, and trying to blow up yard dogs... whilst drinking....

I dont think it'll be good, I know it'll be good.

Guarenteed red scum will have a bunch of noones who played in the 92 youth team an never did anything else...

http://www.mastersfootball.com/masterscup2009_northwest.htm

The squads are on there city and united look strong and Andrei Kanchelskis is playing!!! that sent shivers down me.....

The squads are on there city and united look strong and Andrei Kanchelskis is playing!!! that sent shivers down me.....

Got to say that all the teams look a lot stronger this year, I've heard of or seen most of the players, apart from Blackburn who look like they are struggling to find players. It's going to be one heck of a day... again!

Is anyone planning on recording it? I'll gladly pay for a copy or make a donation to 92IN BLUE. :wink:

Guarenteed red scum will have a bunch of noones who played in the 92 youth team an never did anything else...

Apparently Liverpool's team included Phil Neal's son Ashley, who was on Liverpool's books as a trainee but never actually played for them. I thought that was taking the piss a bit. I'm also told that the cheerleaders were wearing the pink Oldham kit, and "they looked a sight better in those tiny little shorts than Sean Gregan did". So, for those of you who like that sort of thing, there's something to look forward to.

wasn't he supposed to play last year and he didn't show up? :blink:

Yep. Happens a lot with Masters. They announce a player, then for whatever reason they can't play. Gazza, Hasselbaink this season etc. Last season, did anyone get a programme!? If United actually had their team from that, they would have spanked it. Whether they turn up or not remains to be seen. I may have had a few bows that are strong, but I remember it reading like this.

1. Schmeichel

2. Parker

3. Irwin

4. Bruce

5. Sharpe

6. Pallister

7. Kanchelskis

8. Keane

9. Cole

Might be out on one or two of those, but still!

P.S. The Masterettes aren't wearing the Oldham kit, but it's Carbrini and pink!

Scroll down a tad and check out who's official partners! :wink:

I'm going to draft up the plans for OWTB staff, and what most did last year, for anyone who's not sure on what they want to do and would like to meet fellow OWTB'ers on the day and post them over the weekend. It'll include maps for those not sure of where they're going etc.

Scroll down a tad and check out who's official partners! :wink:

I'm going to draft up the plans for OWTB staff, and what most did last year, for anyone who's not sure on what they want to do and would like to meet fellow OWTB'ers on the day and post them over the weekend. It'll include maps for those not sure of where they're going etc.

:lol:

Bloody hell... all this organisation lark is crazy....

1. Get Transport to manchester

2. Go to Sinclairs

3. Get sodding Twisted.

4. Go to MEN arena

5. All latics fans Wait around on concourse for the blocks behind the goal to be opened (109/110), singing your hearts out, watching other teams fans walk past utterly terrified to the open 'mixed blocks'.

6. Smile when the stewards finally give in and open the blocks behind the goal.

7. Pile in, singing. Laugh again at all the other fans

8. Miss most of the football getting more twisted.

9. Have a sodding great time.

:)

:lol:

Bloody hell... all this organisation lark is crazy....

1. Get Transport to manchester

2. Go to Sinclairs

3. Get sodding Twisted.

4. Go to MEN arena

5. All latics fans Wait around on concourse for the blocks behind the goal to be opened (109/110), singing your hearts out, watching other teams fans walk past utterly terrified to the open 'mixed blocks'.

6. Smile when the stewards finally give in and open the blocks behind the goal.

7. Pile in, singing. Laugh again at all the other fans

8. Miss most of the football getting more twisted.

9. Have a sodding great time.

:)

Ta, saves me doing it.

I was going to make a nice map for those who don't know sinclairs... but you can do it now mr smarty pants.

Ta, saves me doing it.

I was going to make a nice map for those who don't know sinclairs... but you can do it now mr smarty pants.

Bugger Off! I'm not one of your newbie OWTB Mod lackeys... get Zorrro to do it... :wink:

Edited by BigfinLatic