Sunderland Friendly Vs The masters

Beardy

138 members have voted

1. 1. What would you choose?

• Sunderland
    • The Masters
    • Both
    • Sorry Beardy, im on my Hollybobs and i wont be there!

So as we have the options above a week on Sat, what are you doing?

And the last one is because if you arent going to either you must be on Hollybobs!

Both (I think) I will play catch-up when I get to M/cr for a about 5 o'clock, the wife will be starting her engine outside BP!

Just imagin a whole day and eve of the tics .. pub at dinner.. match ... bus to Mcr a scoop or two in sinclairs .. to the magic of the hero's in the masters .... how many times do you envisage this happening ?? you can go on the lash anytime .. but a full day/eve of the tics both past and present is too good an opportunity to pass up on :grin:

Got one of my suppliers coming up for the game as his boss is a Sunderland fan so ive convinced him to bring him along to the masters as well and support Latics for the night :grin:

You shouldnt be talking about your Mouse snorting habit on here!!!

No contest. Masters all the way. Had it planned for two months now. Wild horses couldn't keep me away!

A Home Pre-Season friendly will never be one of the Latics highlights that we will be talking about in years to come. The Masters just might!

Doing it on the cheap now after a ridiculous MOT bill. Getting a later train than planned and drinking a few cans on the way up then on to Sinclairs for a couple.

Neither, my mate has some free tickets but I turned them down I'd find it too cringe worthy.

Am I the only one a little embarrassed that our fans take it uber fan/geek serious? Each to their own I guess.

Am I the only one a little embarrassed that our fans take it uber fan/geek serious?

I suspect there are one or two others. Ironically, the ones who think our fans take it too seriously are the ones being unnecessarily serious. We're all just going for the banter.

Where's the option for, "attending a wedding in Hull after being invited by some bird I last saw in 1998 but who recently added me on Facebook?"

Leeslover has updated his facebook status to

...is desperate for a shag.

:lol:

It's her who's getting married!!! No seedy plans in my mind.

Although her sister does look pretty damn handy...

:laught16:

Ah well, aye there's bound to be a bridesmaid you can victimise.... er, try out... er, silently letch from the bar... :wink:

right, back on topic......

whose going masters? whose going sunderland friendly? whose going both? who will be undertaking other exciting quests

:grin:

Been on my break for the past half an hour. Have I missed anything? :unsure:

Edited by oafc_ok

right, back on topic......

whose going masters? whose going sunderland friendly? whose going both? who will be undertaking other exciting quests

:grin:

I've decided sod £14.63 for the amir Khan fight, I'm waiting another week for the Masters undercard :grin:

Edited by oafcprozac

I've decided sod £14.63 for the amir Khan fight, I'm waiting another week for the Masters undercard :grin:

I think its already been decided amir khan will win by the judges and ref...unless this guy well and truly puts him on his arse, which i really cant see.

Frank Warren will not make the same mistake twice, you can bet his opponents will be hand picked very carefully after Prescott chinned him.

would be funny if he won the world title and Prescott became no1 contender.