Official SMS texts anyone?

Three weeks ago I decided to sign up for club SMS texts. I think that I have received 2 or 3 at the max.

I envisaged a rash of meaningless texts over and above signings of players.

Has anyone else only received a few texts? Have they tailed off or what?

Three weeks ago I decided to sign up for club SMS texts. I think that I have received 2 or 3 at the max.

I envisaged a rash of meaningless texts over and above signings of players.

Has anyone else only received a few texts? Have they tailed off or what?

Thats a first

Someone complaining. :grin:

Not enough texts. :grin:

Normally it is too many, and it is the fact the grass is being cut or something.

If you think about it there has not been much news lately, ceratinly textable.

If you go onto the main Latics website, at the top it says first reveleaed by SMS.

If you have those it's about right. If not would be worth a call.

Thats a first

Someone complaining. :grin:

Not enough texts. :grin:

Normally it is too many, and it is the fact the grass is being cut or something.

If you think about it there has not been much news lately, ceratinly textable.

If you go onto the main Latics website, at the top it says first reveleaed by SMS.

If you have those it's about right. If not would be worth a call.

What he said

Got a text about the official statement... :) after it has already appeared on here... :angry:

TBH.. it is pretty crap... you pay money to be told first... I still hanging on to see if Fleming and wolfy has been released...

I can also pretty much guarantee that we had text updates with friendly scores last season...

... I'm actually close to my first ever shirty e-mail to the club! (if there is actually anyone to answer them now stu has gone :wink: )

Got a text about the official statement... :) after it has already appeared on here... :angry:

TBH.. it is pretty crap... you pay money to be told first... I still hanging on to see if Fleming and wolfy has been released...

I can also pretty much guarantee that we had text updates with friendly scores last season...

... I'm actually close to my first ever shirty e-mail to the club! (if there is actually anyone to answer them now stu has gone :wink: )

They're over an hour late confirming the Parker signing... :wink:

They're over an hour late confirming the Parker signing... :wink:

:lol:

Tbh.. I'm starting to think the Chron is a more reliable and quicker source than the official texts...

This thread is a great marketing tool for a club money-spinner eh?!

Another source, but if anyone would know it would be him.

Hope not, this quote seems quite bad in terms of gregan and him getting on....

The Blackpool player shrugged off the incident and reckons his football ? and his 15th goal of the season ? did the talking.

He said: “Gregan was just giving me a bit of chat just because he has played at a higher level.

“He was giving me stick, so I reminded him of the score at the end of the game.

“He was telling me that I’ll be playing at this level for the rest of my career but I just told him to wait and see.

“Obviously, he likes to do a bit of talking but he didn’t do much else in the game, so I wasn’t too worried by what he was saying.

“We’re going to Wembley next week, so I’m happy to take a bit of chat when it comes. Hopefully my goal shut him up a bit at the end.”

The Blackpool player shrugged off the incident and reckons his football ? and his 15th goal of the season ? did the talking.

He said: “Gregan was just giving me a bit of chat just because he has played at a higher level.

“He was telling me that I’ll be playing at this level for the rest of my career but I just told him to wait and see.

“Obviously, he likes to do a bit of talking but he didn’t do much else in the game, so I wasn’t too worried by what he was saying.

“We’re going to Wembley next week, so I’m happy to take a bit of chat when it comes. Hopefully my goal shut him up a bit at the end.”

Gregan Wins!

If he signs, I'm sure the big G will welcome him with a knowing smile...

"Who's your daddy now Parker?"

:lol:

that kind of stuff goes on at probable EVERY football match in the world

it just never gets out as to what gets said, i wouldnt worry about that, they will shake hands and think nothing more of it