11.03 Oldham are lining up a move for Huddersfield ace Keigan Parker, skysports.com understands.

Not sure Gregan will be happy.

Even on footballing terms, no thanks.

He was always a pest for Blackpool

One of them players I hate but only because he was playing against us.

What was it he said to Gregan. Something about his career going places? Hmm. Since then he has taken in Huddersfield and Hartlepool. Boy went places.

Link here on Blackpool site with some wishing him well. Huddersfield player though isn't he?

http://www.fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=208101

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

Don't think its all that much, all him and Gregan did was have a bit of a tussle, emotions are always high on the field, not to mention it was a play off semi final, most players see it as "what happens on the field is left on the field" surely plenty of other players have played against each other then linked up in the future, wouldn't expect them to be best of mates but can't see it being a problem. On footballing terms with our lack of strikers i'd snap him up, even if it's as 3rd choice, but i suspect his wages will be high.

I seem to remember him and Cadamartererererey ripping us to shreads at the Gayfarm

IF he gets his head right he would be fantastic. We need someone with Pace up front too.

Capital IF though.

Bloody hell.. if people thought Hughesy's head wasnt in the right place, I'd love to see what happens when this prize nobjockey gets up to his old antics...

I'm not normally negative about signings... but it would take a lot to convince me Kiegan Parker is worth a second look...

Make him train with us for a week if he is interested... if he hasnt right royally annoyed anyone and still has his head and legs in one piece after big G sees him, then maybe...

Edited by BigfinLatic