Just a guess :lol::blush:

No it's actually just an early slur on his mucky/smarmy character JP, I believe he's been involved with 1 or 2 high profile, big breasted ladies in the past

Dont talk about Gregan in that way ! :unsure:

Edited by razza699

Hudds fan here.

We're praying that this goes through; he's been terrible for us.

He has a bit of pace, but I'm struggling to think of any other strengths that he has, aside from him having a decent curled shot from distance which will get you one or two goals a season, both (yes, he only scored twice!) of his goals for us were decent shots from outside the area.

I'll give a word of warning to those looking at his Blackpool goalscoring record, as we did too but it's nowhere near as great as people imagine. He's only had one season being anywhere near prolific (is 15 league goals prolific, when 2 came in the Play Off's?).

So yes, I'll echo the sentiments of the other Town fan and offer to drive him to you.

Hudds fan here.

He has a bit of pace, but I'm struggling to think of any other strengths that he has, aside from him having a decent curled shot from distance which will get you one or two goals a season, both (yes, he only scored twice!) of his goals for us were decent shots from outside the area.

I'll give a word of warning to those looking at his Blackpool goalscoring record, as we did too but it's nowhere near as great as people imagine. He's only had one season being anywhere near prolific (is 15 league goals prolific, when 2 came in the Play Off's?).

So yes, I'll echo the sentiments of the other Town fan and offer to drive him to you.

We've got Casper for that. NEXT!

Hudds fan here.

not a popular man in hudds then?

I think we should sign him though as not all players perform the same under different managers, may have been crap with hudds and their style of play/their tactics

but could come here and be a hero because DP's tactics work for him

not a popular man in hudds then?

I think we should sign him though as not all players perform the same under different managers, may have been crap with hudds and their style of play/their tactics

but could come here and be a hero because DP's tactics work for him

Strange... I saw this comment below from you on the Craig Davies thread... it is exactly how I would sum up Kiegan Parker..

I hope not arrogant, bad tempered and seems that his ego is better than his play

may score some a few goals but at what expense to rest of squad

... and as per your point above, Craig davies would be just as good a shout now under DP.

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt want either really... but Parker is a prize tosspot, he has proved that wherever he goes....

Edited by BigfinLatic