"Keeping something from the old ground"?

Simon Corney was just on Talk Sport and Danny Kelly was talking about how new grounds should keep something of the old and SC responded "I can't say too much at this stage but we've already got something in mind" (or similar)

What would you want to keep?

Simon Corney was just on Talk Sport and Danny Kelly was talking about how new grounds should keep something of the old and SC responded "I can't say too much at this stage but we've already got something in mind" (or similar)

The Boundary Park eco system, some teams have been beaten in the warm up... :grin:

maybe they've decided to only build three stands and the put up a scaffoling tv gantry so we can remember boundary park that way.

but on a more serious note, i think they should think about tiers and the dugouts because boundary park is the only ground with a dougout where you hsve to go down steps!

maybe they've decided to only build three stands and the put up a scaffoling tv gantry so we can remember boundary park that way.

but on a more serious note, i think they should think about tiers and the dugouts because boundary park is the only ground with a dougout where you hsve to go down steps!

Wrong... You have to go down steps at Oldham Trafford...

19922575.017.jpg

better not keep that oldham athletic lettering on the side of the main stand,christ how friggin old is that,might be a could idea to get rid of that foreign girl in the club shop,about as much use as a chocolate fireguard....