Friendly vs Middlesbrough

A sell out for a friendly, doubt it. Nowhere has it been mentioned that a ticket is needed. It wasn't mentioned on Saturday at the Sunderland game either. I wil be turning up without a ticket and fuly expecting to get my usual seat

A sell out for a friendly, doubt it. Nowhere has it been mentioned that a ticket is needed. It wasn't mentioned on Saturday at the Sunderland game either. I wil be turning up without a ticket and fuly expecting to get my usual seat

I was being sarcastic Mike, at the original post possibly thinking that you would need a ticket for this, we'll be lucky if we get 2,000, and I'm sure you'll be able to sit where you like.

I was being sarcastic Mike, at the original post possibly thinking that you would need a ticket for this, we'll be lucky if we get 2,000, and I'm sure you'll be able to sit where you like.

Have they had all the stands open for the friendlies as I would imagine they could get away with only having the main stand open (with possibly the small bit of RRE for the away fans) for most of them.