is eardley on his way out?

it would make sense as coventry have just sold their decent full-back. mind you though, he didnt play like he was on the way out today

i Live in coventry and haven't heard anything from the cov fans but the full-back they sold this week was there left back there captian is right back although there are rumors of him moving to centerback although nothing official anyway back to the masters

Edited by marshy

ay up everyone, Derby fan in peace here. We've been linked with Eardley on our forums so was just having a snoop to see what the word was over here. We're in the market for a right back since we've sold Tye Mears (scum) and now have only Paul Connolly as a senior pro who can play there.

We went after Breyford from Crewe, but they're holding out for 500k for their player of the season so it might be that Clough has moved on to Eardley. Young Man is quite open and honest in his interviews, so if we are interested i'm sure he'll comment on it soon.

ay up everyone, Derby fan in peace here. We've been linked with Eardley on our forums so was just having a snoop to see what the word was over here. We're in the market for a right back since we've sold Tye Mears (scum) and now have only Paul Connolly as a senior pro who can play there.

We went after Breyford from Crewe, but they're holding out for 500k for their player of the season so it might be that Clough has moved on to Eardley. Young Man is quite open and honest in his interviews, so if we are interested i'm sure he'll comment on it soon.

Saw Brayford play for Burton Albion and I know Nigel really rates him. Eardley is a much more promising player, with loads of experience for one so young. He's captained the Wales under 21s and played for the full Welsh team. If Brayford is worth £500,000, then Eardley is worth more and we'll want a sell-on clause.

Thanks for the info. I see a few think he's off to Cov tomorrow. Might make sense with them selling Fox (although i think he's a left back instead of a right back?).

We've just sold Lewin Nyatanga to Brizzle Titty for 500k, so wouldn't really want us to pay much more than that for a player who hasn't played above League 1. Tanga has got 30 caps for Wales, but i suppose the key difference is that we wanted to move him out, and you lot don't want to lose Eardley!

Good luck for this season anyway.

does anyone know if eardley is leaving? i was in work today spoke to a few latics fans who were going to the game and they all said eardley was going to either derby, preston or sheff wed. is it true??

i would have thought that the fact we were accumulating more full backs than the entire SOOOOOPER LEAGUE would suggest he'd already packed his bags but if so then why did he start tonight? Shows i know bugger all.