Season tickets...

Does anyone know how many to the hundred we've sold?

Last season I remember something on the website giving us a number of how many we had sold every few weeks and we haven't had that this year.

So just wondering if anyone knew...?

If not, could anyone ask at the ticket office if they're there.

Cheers :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how many to the hundred we've sold?

Last season I remember something on the website giving us a number of how many we had sold every few weeks and we haven't had that this year.

So just wondering if anyone knew...?

If not, could anyone ask at the ticket office if they're there.

Cheers :)

We are definately down on last season

Damn! :disappointed:

It seems the clubs offers have failed once again.

I hate Oldham fans :angry:

It could be just that people can't afford it this year due to having hours cut down or losing jobs completely, I was wondering how many tickets had been sold too but would draw the line at saying "I hate Oldham fans".......be prepared!

It could be just that people can't afford it this year due to having hours cut down or losing jobs completely, I was wondering how many tickets had been sold too but would draw the line at saying "I hate Oldham fans".......be prepared!

I'm a student and have bought a season ticket...

It saddens me that in a town of what, 200,000? people...a pathetic 2,500-3,000 season tickets are bought for the towns club.

Sure they're not cheap for what you get...but your not going to get anything if people aren't going, because there won't be a club!

ARGH! :ranting:

I'm a student and have bought a season ticket...

It saddens me that in a town of what, 200,000? people...a pathetic 2,500-3,000 season tickets are bought for the towns club.

Sure they're not cheap for what you get...but your not going to get anything if people aren't going, because there won't be a club!

ARGH! :ranting:

When i was a student i had more money than ever!

I had a season ticket when i was a student but i can't afford one now.

When i was a student i had more money than ever!

I had a season ticket when i was a student but i can't afford one now.

Well all I can say is roll on the new ground, hopefully that will put an extra 1,500 or so through the gates!

Also if you are a student why don't you get your A**E down to the ticket office and find out how many tickets have been sold or can you not be bothered?????

lol.

by the way, i will still be going to matches next season. just can't afford to pay for the season ticket up front.

Also if you are a student why don't you get your A**E down to the ticket office and find out how many tickets have been sold or can you not be bothered?????

Why get out of bed when someone else can check for me while they're down there??

lol.

by the way, i will still be going to matches next season. just can't afford to pay for the season ticket up front.

I don't buy all this "can't afford it" sh1te...

If people can't afford a season ticket, they can't afford to go shopping, go to the pub, pay for petrol, and pay for general living costs.

It's not a life-changing amount of money you have to pay, its much less than a weeks wages!

I ve been unemployed since February due to redundancy but i'll go n add another £400 onto my debt and buy a season ticket just to keep you happy shall i?

This has got nothing to do with what I want, this is the club thats constantly losing money. And where have you got £400 from?

If people can't afford a season ticket, they can't afford to go shopping, go to the pub, pay for petrol, and pay for general living costs.

It's not a life-changing amount of money you have to pay, its much less than a weeks wages!

New log-in, Bazza?

:unsure:

I think the term "cloud cuckoo land" has never been more correct...

When you leave uni and are all grown up you will realise it is expensive to live in general.

Food shopping, phone bills, gas, electricity, water, rent/mortgage, council tax, car tax/insurance, petrol, etc NEED to be payed for.

How did u pay for your ticket out of interest?

New log-in, Bazza?

Eh? :blink:

Well 330 then

Not a big amount but every penny counts

Ok, so £330, slightly more than the average week's wage...is it really as hard to scrape together as some people are making out? (serious question)

I could not afford to go Latics when I was a student (University). Club offered no discounts back then. A bit mad really because they could of had some small amount of money from but instead choose to receive nothing. Is it still the case or can University students now get discounts ?

I dont know how other people find being a student but when I was there 98 to 02 I was living pretty much hand to mouth off £3k a year and a part time job.

Eh? :blink:

Ok, so £330, slightly more than the average week's wage...is it really as hard to scrape together as some people are making out? (serious question)

I see from your profile you are 17. Come back when you aren't living at your mums and we can have a adult debate about the matter.

When you leave uni and are all grown up you will realise it is expensive to live in general.

Food shopping, phone bills, gas, electricity, water, rent/mortgage, council tax, car tax/insurance, petrol, etc NEED to be payed for.

How did u pay for your ticket out of interest?

Yes, I understand that...but surely after them bills theres some spilling over into your bank which would cover the season ticket once a year?!

You cant be telling me that them bills cover every penny of your income...

And I got myself a part-time job and do private music lessons. Why?