Season tickets...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I understand that...but surely after them bills theres some spilling over into your bank which would cover the season ticket once a year?!

You cant be telling me that them bills cover every penny of your income...

And I got myself a part-time job and do private music lessons. Why?

I hope you come back in ten years time and re-read some of your posts... You have no idea..

Yes, I understand that...but surely after them bills theres some spilling over into your bank which would cover the season ticket once a year?!

here we have a 17 year old, and the real world has not yet hit him . . . . bless

here we have a 17 year old, and the real world has not yet hit him . . . . bless

I hope his girlfriend is taking the pill otherwise things could change quickly :lol:

Keep using those condoms son and don't trust her :) Otherwise your words might come back to bite you :D

It has taken me 5 years to get out of my uni debt and now im ok financially.

The little bit that 'spills over' into my bank account goes one simple day to day living. I am not going to not have a social life just because i want to go to latics once a week. I don't know if you have a girlfriend/partner/whatever but they also play a big part when it comes to money.

Anyhow, im not getting into details. I assure you that one day you will realise.

I will be at boundary park in two weeks time despite not having a season ticket. In fact, i will bet that i end up spending more money there than you.

It has taken me 5 years to get out of my uni debt and now im ok financially.

The little bit that 'spills over' into my bank account goes one simple day to day living. I am not going to not have a social life just because i want to go to latics once a week. I don't know if you have a girlfriend/partner/whatever but they also play a big part when it comes to money.

Anyhow, im not getting into details. I assure you that one day you will realise.

I will be at boundary park in two weeks time despite not having a season ticket. In fact, i will bet that i end up spending more money there than you.

Congratulations, you've successfully made me appreciate childhood. The rents have been trying that for years! :grin:

This is not meant to patronise or criticise anyone on this thread but when did the term "student" start applying to people who weren't at university? The number of people who describe themselves as "students" now and then they say they are studying A levels etc is a bit strange. Anyhoo, just a general wondering.

I will add that I too have given up my season ticket this year. After having it for 2 years and making the 400 mile round trip 15 times last year (barely breaking even on the price of the ticket) I decided to give it up. BP just doesnt have the experience anymore and isnt fully worth the 6 hour round trip (if Virgin Trains are working) plus the £300 per season and the £40 train ticket!!!

Away days with the OASIS lads though... thats a different matter. Bring on Orient ;-)

This has got nothing to do with what I want, this is the club thats constantly losing money. And where have you got £400 from?

Alrite then smart arse £399.The fact of the matter is there are bills to pay,kids to feed and clothe and they are a damn site more important than OAFC to me at the moment.I've had a season ticket since 1987 and now i can't afford one simple as!!!!!

This is not meant to patronise or criticise anyone on this thread but when did the term "student" start applying to people who weren't at university? The number of people who describe themselves as "students" now and then they say they are studying A levels etc is a bit strange. Anyhoo, just a general wondering.

I will add that I too have given up my season ticket this year. After having it for 2 years and making the 400 mile round trip 15 times last year (barely breaking even on the price of the ticket) I decided to give it up. BP just doesnt have the experience anymore and isnt fully worth the 6 hour round trip (if Virgin Trains are working) plus the £300 per season and the £40 train ticket!!!

Away days with the OASIS lads though... thats a different matter. Bring on Orient ;-)

I think someone needs to look at a dictionary mate. Student comes from the word 'study' and i am studying at A level therefore am a student...

What would you say someone in my educational catergory should be classed as?