the Micah Richards money

I might be losing the plot here but once hes 24 do we still get any money? Obviously City more likely to sell than let him leave for free but what happens not a clue?

I think it is a sell on fee rather than a Youth Development clause. ie the sell on fee works whenever and is put in by the club, the Youth Development is a Football League/PRemier LEague legal ruling.

Well I hope it is.

Thinking about it, it is bound to be a sell on , as City would not be able to try and buy it out.

Edited by singe

Thinking about it, it is bound to be a sell on , as City would not be able to try and buy it out

good thinking wish it was clear what was what. Just sell him now for 12 million and let us have he cash. At least it wasnt a swap for Toure at some 1 million crap.

I think its a 20% sell on clause for sure.

Can't see him shifting anytime in the future. Just be used more in his preferred right back position.

Edited by ste1987

According to the Blue Moon site a poster with the credibility of Harry Dowd has stated that the Lescot deal is nearly complete and that he will be a City player within 24 hours.... but cant say the same for Richards !!!! City Fan sat right next to me

The one thing that may play into our hands is that Richards and Hughes don't get along (from what I've heard). The question is, is Hughes the sort of manager to let personallity clashes get in the way of making footballing decisons

The one thing that may play into our hands is that Richards and Hughes don't get along (from what I've heard). The question is, is Hughes the sort of manager to let personallity clashes get in the way of making footballing decisons

Could be worse if he gets rid of him on the cheap just to get rid of him......

• 1 month later...

Just our luck ,

Article in MOS that he is now the only survivor in Hughes reign at City !!!!!!!!!