Latics World/Player

as i won't be able to go to many games this season, i was debating getting latics world. i was wondering what people's take on it was?

is it worth getting it? or will i jus be better staying with soccer saturday and virgin media for the highlights when i can't make it?

i know its not a lot of money but i'm not exaclty flush with the cash, but if its worth paying i am more than happy to pay it

as i won't be able to go to many games this season, i was debating getting latics world. i was wondering what people's take on it was?

is it worth getting it? or will i jus be better staying with soccer saturday and virgin media for the highlights when i can't make it?

i know its not a lot of money but i'm not exaclty flush with the cash, but if its worth paying i am more than happy to pay it

I think Latics World and OWTB is pretty good, if you cannot go.

As a regular not-able-to-attend, it serves pretty well. The odd moan about Roy "Lickle Gregggan" Butterworth but on the whoel better than watching Soccer satuday anyday

I don't know about the highlights, I just get the commentary.

its a good service, you get people who actually know the squad taking you through the action and telling you how everyone is playing,

better than the revolution or key 103 who give you an update twice per match by saying:

"Oldham are winning, theyre playing a team from liverpool is it trranmere? i dont know, anyway the scorer was pawel sumthin or other... anyway neva mind back to the united and city news..."

Well worth imo. I can only get to so many games, so the commentaries make a big difference, even if they can be a bit odd now and again. With the interviews and highlights, I reckon it's a good package for less than 70p a week. Go for it.