Crimewatch BP

old bloke, white hair and beard, always wears a yellow coat designers name "HEAD STEWARD" (never heard of them) emblazoned across the back - seems to cause trouble week in, week out.

anti-social to say the least.

what's the number I need? :grin:

joking aside, where does this all end?

generations of otherwise mild mannered, respectable, law abiding men (and women of late) have had 2 hours or so on a Saturday afternoon to f and blind and generally act like complete morons then go home and cringe at their behaviour a few hours later.

i demand to be able to continue to do so :huh::unsure:

generations of otherwise mild mannered, respectable, law abiding men (and women of late) have had 2 hours or so on a Saturday afternoon to f and blind and generally act like complete morons then go home and cringe at their behaviour a few hours later.

jesus has spoken

thats just stupid what thay gona do throw everyone out that abuses the ref etc fooking numptys i.e the chant THE REFEREE IS A WANKA thats 3 thousand fans gona allready :S how about getting these so called familys ear plugs

that'd mean every single person in attendance chanting at once :grin:

Indeed, I am sure many of us learnt some of our favourite words at Boundary Park. Or at least exercised them in public there. I think this is one of those where you just need to look again at the announcement - it's about family days, and it's reinforcing the idea of the family area. It's all well and good advocating a sweary area (as I do) but it's only fair to do the swap and let there be a place where folk can go with their kids and be confident there won't be people like me there, never mind what some of our fans half my age are like after a sniff of the cornershop keepers' apron.

What the definition of anti-social behaviour (as I would describe smoking in the toilets as anti-social)? I would agree though if you are in the family area you should behave yourself, if not I think a little bit of leeway should be accounted for. However, I would point out that when I was sat in the family area (I was on crutches and they're the nearest seats) the behaviour of some of our pre-teen fans wasn't very sociable (its called a seat for a reason you sit in them and don't run around just because you are bored). I give this thing 2 games at the most before the club gives it up as a bad idea (it ain't hard to withhold your mobile number)

What the definition of anti-social behaviour (as I would describe smoking in the toilets as anti-social)? I would agree though if you are in the family area you should behave yourself, if not I think a little bit of leeway should be accounted for. However, I would point out that when I was sat in the family area (I was on crutches and they're the nearest seats) the behaviour of some of our pre-teen fans wasn't very sociable (its called a seat for a reason you sit in them and don't run around just because you are bored). I give this thing 2 games at the most before the club gives it up as a bad idea (it ain't hard to withhold your mobile number)

Couldn't agree more, the whole 'respect' thing has to work both ways. if i get one more kid kicking the crap out of the back of my seat for 2 hours i'll have to use that number to report my own language.

They do this in American football stadiums.

Sounds like a another nail in the coffin for old type of atmosphere. Like I have always said, I am sure this popcorn and hot dog new style atmosphere the clubs want will keep people coming for another hundred years. Not.