Alex Marrow signs SMS

Could be Byfield signing

Lets hope it is a good signing who ever it may be

Athletic assistant manager Martin Gray and goalkeeping coach Andy Collett were at Manchester United last night for the Reds’ friendly against Valencia.

They would have been impressed with young midfield player Tom Cleverley, scorer of the second goal in a 2-0 victory.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson revealed he would consider loaning Cleverley again to in order to give the youngster more experience.

The 19-year-old had a lengthy spell at League One side Leicester City last season.

Hope not

I would rather us stay as we ae than sign loanees for the sake of it.

Give that Ojapah a chance at CB or Holdsworth

We need more than a month loan though, really needs to be a season long deal to keep the cb's on their toes

Athletic assistant manager Martin Gray and goalkeeping coach Andy Collett were at Manchester United last night for the Reds’ friendly against Valencia.

They would have been impressed with young midfield player Tom Cleverley, scorer of the second goal in a 2-0 victory.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson revealed he would consider loaning Cleverley again to in order to give the youngster more experience.

The 19-year-old had a lengthy spell at League One side Leicester City last season.

Cleverley would be a great signing :pray:

Hope not

I would rather us stay as we ae than sign loanees for the sake of it.

Give that Ojapah a chance at CB or Holdsworth

We need more than a month loan though, really needs to be a season long deal to keep the cb's on their toes

Maybe its with a view for a longer stay...

He did very well at Leicester BUT as I've said are we again neglecting other areas to sign players for the sheer hell of it again?

He is a lot better than what we have got, it could only be good regarding competition for places, a move for him may hinge on Lee moving

ive just looked at last nights squad and Cleverley was the only realistic player playing that we could make a move for

How does speculation in the Chron consitute Oldham Athletic neglecting other areas of the team?

I was commenting on the possible signing of Cleverly at the expense of a centre-back. Anyone getting worried where the money is coming from for all these signings this summer. That's 14 now

Purdie

Worthy

Jacobson

Greegs

Abbott

Furman

Brill

Parker

Holdsworth

Steer

McKeer

Ojapah

:censored:

Gilbert

And we still need a cb and keeper

I was commenting on the possible signing of Cleverly at the expense of a centre-back. Anyone getting worried where the money is coming from for all these signings this summer. That's 14 now

Not worried as such but I'd like a centre half with more experience than AFC Liverpool on his CV.

Mr Corney snuck it through the accounts by having them painting and decorating over the summer.

Purdie

Worthy

Jacobson

Greegs

Abbott

Furman

Brill

Parker

Holdsworth

Steer

McKeer

Ojapah

:censored:

Gilbert

And we still need a cb and keeper

I have to say though... most of those lot will be on wolfy-esque wages. Put together they probably wouldnt come to the allocated budget for Stam's hair-gel.

Probably the money saved from JP, Hughesy, Ratters and Stammy would be close to paying for most.