Congrats on your three points, lads

You think you lot have stuff to moan at. :wink:

14 proffesional players. No signings this summer and destined for relegation.

Have a sneaky bet you'll be top by 5pm saturday, I reckon you'll put a few past us with no reply.

Good luck for the season after Saturday. :wink:

PS: Please play Chris O'Grady and give us a chance.

Have a sneaky bet you'll be top by 5pm saturday, I reckon you'll put a few past us with no reply.

We thought that in 03/04 mate, it looked ropey for a while but our team of rejects, kids and never will be's finished comfortably in mid-table. Keep yer chin-up it'll be reet in the end. And if we do give you lot a spanking you're guaranteed at least one with our defence! :grin:

would you like to borrow a fullback?

We thought that in 03/04 mate, it looked ropey for a while but our team of rejects, kids and never will be's finished comfortably in mid-table. Keep yer chin-up it'll be reet in the end. And if we do give you lot a spanking you're guaranteed at least one with our defence! :grin:

On past form in similar situations this game has all the makings of Latics botch up, remember Yeovil last season who could hardly raise a team but won convincingly.

The problem is we could probs do with O'Grady at the moment.

I think you're looking good for this season, Abbott if fit will score plenty this season, Parker is a great player aswell, was suprised he didn't do well at Huddersfield last season.

The only thing I've heard is your keepers looked dodgy pre-season, signed another one today, looks a big lad, no chance I'm repeating his name though.

Reckon he'll start?

I reckon Brill will start. Penney got to give him a chance, first f*ck up and he'll be on the bench though, his confidence woul drop very low if he was dropped for the first game imo.

As for the game as has been said, you know its these kind of games we're expected to win and cruise that we never ever seen to win in. Look at Stockport a few years back when they was in trouble, came here and won 2-1. Nothings a foregone conclusion.

This thread is giving me a horrible feeling of Spainboy in reverse!

i thought exactly the same....... :blush:

I do think County will struggle this year, buy it'll definately suit them that it's a derby (obviously), should have decent support and it's the first game of the season when theres all to play for....cudda do with this a bit more towards the middle of the season when they've maybe taken a few beatings and morale is low.

oh well, c'mon!!!! :grin:

i thought exactly the same....... :blush:

I do think County will struggle this year, buy it'll definately suit them that it's a derby (obviously), should have decent support and it's the first game of the season when theres all to play for....cudda do with this a bit more towards the middle of the season when they've maybe taken a few beatings and morale is low.

oh well, c'mon!!!! :grin:

One of your supporters on another forum has heard a rumour your CVA has fallen through? i doubt its true for one min?

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showt...747#post4892747

http://members3.boardhost.com/marionsboard...html?1249595163

Edited by oafctom