TheFootballShirt.com?

Well, You pay with paypal so it seems ok!

Cool, i have no question that its safe... but £10 for a printed shirt???

Granted there is a £8 delivery charge, but its still a steal if these things are the real deal... all the photos show the tags and proper stitching on the shirts...

hmmmmm... to good to be true???

Hi Guys,

Ive never created a new topic before, so hope i dont screw this up!

Has anyone ever used the site thefootballshirt.com before???

Are these shirts real or just copies?

Has anyone ever ordered off this site before?

Thanks Guys

Keep the Faith

Rick :)

Virtually all the shirts being priced at £9.99 immediately makes me suspicious. I'd steer clear....

Virtually all the shirts being priced at £9.99 immediately makes me suspicious. I'd steer clear....

Well, thats the purpose of my post!!! lol... to ascertain if anyone has bought from here before...

In effect, they are £18 with postage, so its not as cheap as you think, but still good

RoytonBlue - have you bought from the site before????

Not happy with this......................

Shipping, Handing and Operating Cost

- Shipping is Worldwide by DHL Air-Mail.

- Shipping, handing and operating cost is 8.00 GBP for first item and 6.00 GBP for each additional items in the same package.

- We will ship item within 1-2 working days after we recieved your payment.

- Shipping will take around 2-4 weeks.

Clicked on the contact us option and it only has an email address, no postal address to let you know where they are based.

erm..... :huh: ...... erm..... :unsure: ..... i guess not..... no..... :disappointed:

could be like the soocer world or sports world whatever its called. they sell things dirt cheep that are genuine they jus av a bit of stitching wrong. of all the things i have bought from there i have had one item that had a visable error. and they were selling englands away kit two months after it was realeased at 7 quid so could well be genuine

Not happy with this......................

Shipping, Handing and Operating Cost

- Shipping is Worldwide by DHL Air-Mail.

- Shipping, handing and operating cost is 8.00 GBP for first item and 6.00 GBP for each additional items in the same package.

- We will ship item within 1-2 working days after we recieved your payment.

- Shipping will take around 2-4 weeks.

Clicked on the contact us option and it only has an email address, no postal address to let you know where they are based.

got a valencia shirt from this site ,the shirts are near perfect copies excelent for the price good lettering and numbering also .no hessitation in reccomending them.

Whats the material like? Does it last? Thinking of getting them for my 11 a side team

Whats the material like? Does it last? Thinking of getting them for my 11 a side team

Hey Bondl1ne...

thefootballshirt.com reviews

Check out the link above...

A few people have bought from the website and they say everything is legit... people have also put pictures up of the shirts they have purchased... they look like the real thing, and if not they are extremely good copies!!!

Let me know what you think....

Hey Bondl1ne...

thefootballshirt.com reviews

Check out the link above...

A few people have bought from the website and they say everything is legit... people have also put pictures up of the shirts they have purchased... they look like the real thing, and if not they are extremely good copies!!!

Let me know what you think....

That's good mate, cheers for that!

just because they offer paypal doesn't mean its fake or legit.

paypal is a online transaction gateway and nothing more...anyone can set up a business account now with them and provide no details regarding your legal position as to being a registered business etc.

i use it as do the vast majority of on line companys...and lots of high street shops are using it now.

https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/bigbrand...afe-outside.htm

as regards to this website,whether they offer paypal or not doesn't decide its legit.

but the fact there is no contact details on that website and a business address says alarm bells to me.

think of it this way...

a shirt including shipping (£8..rip off) is £18.

can you afford to lose it if its fake/it doesn't turn up/shabby quality?

can you contact the business directly and try to address any problems?

all about personal choice.

me?...avoid.

At a guess I'd say what they are doing is illegal, do you suppose Addidas, Nike etc. would allow themselves to be undercut?

Competition law pretty much means they cannot do anything about it. JJB for example sell many shirts cheaper than Adidas and Nike stores. Umbro were fined a few years ago for trying to fix their prices and choke supplies to firms that sold below the SRP.

These guys could be legit - they are an online store with lower overheads and could be based out in the far east. It's £18 all in. Some of these shirts are £29.99 in Sports World / JJB so it could be ok.

Bottom line is - how much do you value £18. If I wanted to buy one of the shirts on the site, I would take the punt. Worst comes to the worst, it's a fake and you use it for the gym / five-a-side until it falls to bits and then buy yourself a proper one.

Bottom line is - how much do you value £18. If I wanted to buy one of the shirts on the site, I would take the punt. Worst comes to the worst, it's a fake and you use it for the gym / five-a-side until it falls to bits and then buy yourself a proper one.

that's of course if it arrives...

i'll wager its a far eastern fake knocking shop.

get what you pay for.