OWTB Live at the Forum

I'm afraid Lurcio isn't there but you can get up-to-the-minute newsflashes updated from our OWTB.twitter channel http://twitter.com/OWTB

Ian Hill says club can't afford to wait 2 years at Boundary Park #forum

Plans at the moment include 2 3g pitches, 2 grass pitches and 10 five a side pitches #forum

Possibility of having a metro stop for matchdays. Failsworth most financially viable and is 30 acres #forum

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

THanks for the update, I don't twitter....

But there was nothing new there. I await the killer news. Not that I know that there is any....

The 'Killer' news won't be announced until the move is complete.

Then it's goodbye from me :angry:

Tweet the OWTB channel, see what happens Jac - I can't promise they can blurt out a query though - however there must be questions from the floor surely...

OWTB.twitter: A lot of issues over loss of open green space. #forum

10 August 2009 20:12

Ok, now I don't get that!!

And someone needs to explain how to tweet someone for me...... I'm more of a Facebook girl!!!!!!

It is a Homer Simpson quote, as we were talking about shouting down to the forum.

Twittering is easy, just click on the link and refresh occasionally.

Can I ask questions here?

Will the design of the new stadium ensure that disabled supporters can still see the game if an excited fan in front of the jumps out of his seat to celebrate a goal (before immediately sitting down again in order to comply with stadium regulations)?

Will each stand in the new ground have its own unique design? I ask this because this would add more character to the new ground rather than it being a soulless bowl.

Will the club be employing a specific individual to manage expectations of fans, current users of the Failsworth site, council officials etc etc?

Will the design of the stadium allow for an increase in capacity at a later date if required?

Edited by opinions4u