OWTB Live at the Forum

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask questions here?

Will the design of the new stadium ensure that disabled supporters can still see the game if an excited fan in front of the jumps out of his seat to celebrate a goal (before immediately sitting down again in order to comply with stadium regulations)?

Will each stand in the new ground have its own unique design? I ask this because this would add more character to the new ground rather than it being a soulless bowl.

Will the club be employing a specific individual to manage expectations of fans, current users of the Failsworth site, council officials etc etc?

don't think the club have got as far as the design of it yet, you plum :)

I don't know how to tweet so will you just ask if the new stadium is going to be a boring lifeless box made out of lego?

OWTB.twitter: @r_t_o still very early days. Finance will dictate, but they don't want to build a bland stadium #forum

10 August 2009 21:02

@OWTB: Please could you ask how much input the council will have in the design of the whole site?

@OWTB Can you ask if The Roughyeds are part of the new stadium plans please?

Not sure if we've asked these questions yet, I'll keep you posted...

CAn I ask who or what is @r_t_o, I know I am going to feel stupid when I know, but it's beena very long day at work!

I'm asking questions on behalf of some of the members.

r_t_o is me. rummytheowl on Twitter.

@ means the tweet is directed at or in reply to that user - @r_t_o is a tweet message directed at me.

Hope someone asks how much more profitable the new stadium will be compared to using Boundary Park per year to OAFC2004

It's very significant that the club will own the ground, however the other business activities are set out. As I put in another thread the owners could take any surplus from the club as profits just as easily whatever holding company owns them.

OWTB.twitter: Forum done and dusted. Discuss the reaction on www.owtb.co.uk

10 August 2009 21:19

We tried to get all the questions in, apologies if you didn't get any answered. There will be more on this when people get back to their PC's...

Not that 'Killer' question,the other one,I will tell you on saturday whilst buying you beer all day..........

If you can make it :wink:

Tosser. Anyway, maybe I've given up beer since last season, I don't like it any more.

Actually I'm pretty sure I know what question you mean. It would be the worst thing they could possibly do, I am holding onto the hope that it was a flash in the pan idea that will quickly have been seen to be ridiculous.

Actually I'm pretty sure I know what question you mean. It would be the worst thing they could possibly do, I am holding onto the hope that it was a flash in the pan idea that will quickly have been seen to be ridiculous.

Would the question have been answered by "IH: we stay at BP until we are in a position to move to stadium."