As you know we're linked with him.

What sort of fee do you think he would command?

How long does he have left on his contract? am I right in thinking it runs out next season? would be perfect for us to get him quite cheap if so.

am I right in thinking it runs out next season?.......NO

As you know we're linked with him.

What sort of fee do you think he would command?

How long does he have left on his contract? am I right in thinking it runs out next season? would be perfect for us to get him quite cheap if so.

He has just signed a new 3 year deal, you might get him, but he wont be cheap.

Yes Lets Sell Him For Peanuts To The "Massive" Club, Which Is Leeds.

Dont Worry, Were In No Hurry To Sell Him!

Hello Mr :censored: Who Likes To Type Like This All The Time

£1m seems a little bit too much, given Eardley went for £350k? I think £500k with £250k add ons on promotion/league goals etc would be more realistic.

£1m seems a little bit too much, given Eardley went for £350k? I think £500k with £250k add ons on promotion/league goals etc would be more realistic.

Eardley was in the last year of his contract whereas Chris has nearly 3 years left.You get £8million for Delph and you expect to get Taylor for half a million?

Would you have thought that would be more realistic?

Of Course, because you watch Taylor on a weekly basis and would therefore be well placed to make an accurate judgement on his worth...

Or are you just here doing the billy big bollocks thing and going down the road of being the "mighty Leeds" you can offer a disrespectful amount and the Lure of playing for Yorkshire's finest would be to much for the player to resist and a massive opportunity that the club would be unreasonable to stand in the way of..?

Dont start talkin about what you think a player is worth, when truth is you dont know..

Enjoy another season of third tier football

I dont know if he is coming to us or not. But a way of finding out if he is to leave Oldham for another club is if he plays tonight in the cup. If he is off then they wont want him cup tied.

If he is not on your team sheet then you will know he is due out of the door

I dont know if he is coming to us or not. But a way of finding out if he is to leave Oldham for another club is if he plays tonight in the cup. If he is off then they wont want him cup tied.

Not necessarily

He is carrying a groin injury at the mo that could easily keep him out

Reading between the lines:

Leeds think they are going to win the League Cup?

Spose they beat Windass and the might Darlo.

Edited by opinions4u

Eardley was in the last year of his contract whereas Chris has nearly 3 years left.You get £8million for Delph and you expect to get Taylor for half a million?

Do you really think if Delph played for Millwall/Mk Dons/Charlton/Southampton/Norwich that he would go for anywhere near £8m? unlikely.

£1m for a player who hasn't set the league alight? lower your expectations please. £750k is realistic.

Do you really think if Delph played for Millwall/Mk Dons/Charlton/Southampton/Norwich that he would go for anywhere near £8m? unlikely.

£1m for a player who hasn't set the league alight? lower your expectations please. £750k is realistic.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH so Delph was only worth £8million because he played for Leeds?Does that mean that IF Taylor signed for you his value would quadruple overnight?

Is This A Windup!, No Less Than 1 Million Get The Message, Send It To Bates And Please Leave The Board Quietly!

If you are ripping off clubs for £8m for Delph then we want atleast £5m to sell Taylor to a rival imo. Charge ridiculous prices and you should have to pay them. Is why we should charge your lot £30 to get into BP.

Eardly was so cheap because he was out of contract and the club didn't want to see him go for nothing like Porter