Roy Carrol

Yes signing..not signed

We couldn't afford him, no way. He was at the Scum four years ago, then West ham then on a Prem contract with Derby. We'd struggle to pay 10% of his current deal I reckon.

Is he that good anyway? I always remember him standing there whilst Dux nodded in the winner, very dodgy on corners and is he even Norn Ire #1 anymore?

Despite my pre-season reservations re: Brill he seems to have started the season steadily (cue 5 goal obliteration tomorrow night), it looks as though the signing of Kaziemieczek has provided him with the motivation he needed.

We couldn't afford him, no way. He was at the Scum four years ago, then West ham then on a Prem contract with Derby. We'd struggle to pay 10% of his current deal I reckon.

Is he that good anyway? I always remember him standing there whilst Dux nodded in the winner, very dodgy on corners and is he even Norn Ire #1 anymore?

Despite my pre-season reservations re: Brill he seems to have started the season steadily (cue 5 goal obliteration tomorrow night), it looks as though the signing of Kaziemieczek has provided him with the motivation he needed.

Or maybe he has just got better with match practice ?

Or maybe he has just got better with match practice ?

We'll see Razza, his handling has looked better since the the competitive games have got underway and he's coming for more crosses. Perhaps he was a bit half-arsed in Pre-season, perhaps he was a little rabbit trapped in headlights vs higher opposition. Anyhow only conceding 2 in the first three is decent. Let's hope he keeps it up and continues to improve.