Taylor at the moment

Thank you for your first posts. I hope you stick around.

Just out of interest, why post now? And, with great respect, other than the Jones idea, there's nothing in your post that hasn't been mentioned on here lots of times.

Btw, who is Tony Owen?

He's the groundsman isn't he.

Obviously he is available as an agent at contract time and as a careers advisor during away games.

groundsman.

have only just got my internet and sky today(69 quid a month though all in :angry: ).

started a new job last month and i can afford now been out of work since last summer and opportunitys have been few and far between in sunny todmorden(dole capital of lancashire haha)

Good luck in the job. And credit to you for actually naming who your source is!! Perhaps others can copy......

couldnt give a fck if you dont believe me garcon.

im a 19 year old girl who loves oldham and taylor is my best player.

and a have a secert crush on sean gregan(disgusting i know :lol: ).

if i was going to make things up believe me it wouldnt be about our star man leaving.

and i would make up a much better replacement than dan jones.(who is not fit to lace taylors boots imo!

and a have a secert crush on sean gregan(disgusting i know :lol: ).if i was going to make things up believe me it wouldnt be about our star man leaving.

and i would make up a much better replacement than dan jones.(who is not fit to lace taylors boots imo!

Not very ladylike

Not secert (sic) now.

and a have a secert crush on sean gregan(disgusting i know :lol: ).

if i was going to make things up believe me it wouldnt be about our star man leaving.

:grin:

Not suggesting you were making it up, rather that your source might not have had all the info, or perhaps even that young Mr Taylor shouldn't believe everything he's told (hence the comment about his agent :wink: ).

Now you've told us about your crush I fear I'm going to feel slightly queezy every time I see your user name... :unsure::blush::shock:

:grin:

Not suggesting you were making it up, rather that your source might not have had all the info, or perhaps even that young Mr Taylor shouldn't believe everything he's told (hence the comment about his agent :wink: ).

Now you've told us about your crush I fear I'm going to feel slightly queezy every time I see your user name... :unsure::blush::shock:

couldnt exactly remember what he said word for word i was steaming.

it was my dad he was talking to i was just stood with him listening to them.

and checking out the other 2 lads who was with tony.

dont know if they were players or grass cutters but they was nice haha!

gotta go back to work now guys :wink: speak soon.

taylor is always crap during a transfer window. i hate the window.

That hadn't passed me by either. His form dipped alarmingly in January too amidst speculation then.

Makes you wonder sometimes whether he really is mentally strong enough to realise his talent potential.

That hadn't passed me by either. His form dipped alarmingly in January too amidst speculation then.

Makes you wonder sometimes whether he really is mentally strong enough to realise his talent potential.

it makes me think that he knows hes got development ahead of him, and he hates the prospect of doing it elsewhere