One in, One Out

Signed ofr 1 month with a view till Jan or something like that?

Needs to get out and have games.

I sincerely hope his future is at this club, but if rumour is true about his training/attitude then maybe it isn't. Either way, it's probably best he has a run elsewhere.

Next up, O'Grady.

Lewi has gone to Chester for a month and Nick Blackman has signed from Blackburn for a month. Thoughts?

I reckon it's game over for both Lewi and O'Grady and 3rd Division football or lower is probably their level.

Money's tight at this club and it beggars belief that we actually paid a fee for O'Grady, he's no nearer a first team place than when he first arrived and we can't afford to wait any longer..........We keep saying what a great prospect Lewi is but he must be a poor trainer and not really the hard working type of player Penney seems to prefer.

Penney's been here a few months and has now had a good look at the fringe players...I think we will be in for a few more departures and arrivals before the window closes!!!

I reckon it's game over for both Lewi and O'Grady and 3rd Division football or lower is probably their level.

Money's tight at this club and it beggars belief that we actually paid a fee for O'Grady, he's no nearer a first team place than when he first arrived and we can't afford to wait any longer..........We keep saying what a great prospect Lewi is but he must be a poor trainer and not really the hard working type of player Penney seems to prefer.

Penney's been here a few months and has now had a good look at the fringe players...I think we will be in for a few more departures and arrivals before the window closes!!!

In Lews case....Great prospects can surely only become good players if their attitude and desire match their ability.

As for O Grady? I know some believe he hasn't had a chance here, but we've had 3 managers here who haven't seen enough of him in training for him to warrant a regular starting spot, he's been out on loan to 3? lower league clubs and their managers don't rate him - They can't all be wrong.

Let's get rid.

In Lews case....Great prospects can surely only become good players if their attitude and desire match their ability.

Yup. The lad's got ability. But there is a consensus building against him.

As for O Grady? I know some believe he hasn't had a chance here, but we've had 3 managers here who haven't seen enough of him in training for him to warrant a regular starting spot, he's been out on loan to 3? lower league clubs and their managers don't rate him - They can't all be wrong.

Let's get rid.

Not sure Big Joe got to have a look at COG. He was out on loan at Stockport trying to find barn doors.

Edited by opinions4u

caution with Lewi can see him ripping up trees with Chester but the level is different. This lad should have made himself as valuable as Taylor and been one of first on team sheet. Whilst i have always rated him and hope he does well i sense he might drift to Chester on perm basis.

Think Blackman far more hungry for action and doubt he will find himself out of team once in.

V True the level will be very different, if he wants to prove a point then let's hope for his sake his desire and attitude on and off the pitch are different.