Kieran Lee

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! here we go again comes on for four minutes and gets lucky with a fluke goal and all of a sudden hes our saviour give us a break.

ffs give the kid a break,who said he is a saviour he got a few mins playing got a goal lucky or not it was a goal just be thankful instead of slating the kid

Guest sheridans_world
He was terrible and lets not forget he needlessly gave away the free kick for their first.

I think that was Whitaker, Kieran Lee was just near the incident.

Kieren Lee played well last season when on the pitch showing good touch and vision. How you can judge him after 13 minutes in his first game for a manager who wants rid is beyond me.

Good Luck Kieren when you find a team who might actually give you a chance to play football.

Edited by Max Damage

Just to echo what the sentiments are on this thread, it was pretty clear the OP wasn't there. He was bobbins when he came on and it was a very lucky goal, even Lee himself looked embarrassed it had gone in.

Lee is not the hero everyone who hasn't seen him play thinks he is.

Kieren Lee played well last season when on the pitch showing good touch and vision. How you can judge him after 13 minutes in his first game for a manager who wants rid is beyond me.

Good Luck Kieren when you find a team who might actually give you a chance to play football.

And one that can put with his lazy arrogant attitude in training (I'm ex Man utd)