• Chris Taylor
    • Alex Marrow
    • Peter Gilbert
    • Nick Blackman
    • Danny Whitaker
    • Dean Furman
    • Kieran Lee

Had to be :censored:!!!

But I must mention that we were let down by our defence. Both our centre-backs were poor with the full backs not much better.

Worst player in a blue shirt and the laziest player I have seen for a long while is that bumping lightweight Parker. That lad is taking up valuable space in the atmosphere.

Here's my ratings for the game:

Brill 5 (mistake for the 1st and flapped at several crosses, is lacking confidence)

Gilbert 6 (seemed ok for me, not sepcatular, but solid, worth a longer contract at this level)

Hazell 4 (terrible mistake for 2nd goal, and looks a shadow of his former self-what's gone wrong?)

Gregan 6 (won lots of headers, but looked short of pace. This is his last season at this level)

Holdsworth 6 (ok, did not do much wrong and his distribution was good in the 2nd half. Didn't notice he was playing until the 2nd half)

Parker 6 (first time I've seen him for us, and he could do so much better, remembering how he tore us apart for Blackpool)

Worthington 7 (solid, and good in ther tackle, but had to tone it down after being booked in the 1st half)

Taylor 7 (flashes of pace and one good cross goal shot in the first half, he'll get better)

:censored: 8 ( my MOM, looked good, solid in the tackle and good passing)

Abbott 6 (another who flatterd to deceive, his pace reminded me of Beckett, yes the one with bricks in his boots)

Blackman 7 (good debut, and looked a good player in bursts, willing to run and fight for the ball, with some good touches)

Whitaker 6 (deserves a start, rather than Parker)

Furman 6 (first time I've seen him and for the few minutes he was on, I was wondering why he hadn't started the game)

Here's my ratings for the game:

Brill 5 (mistake for the 1st and flapped at several crosses, is lacking confidence)

Gilbert 6 (seemed ok for me, not sepcatular, but solid, worth a longer contract at this level)

Hazell 4 (terrible mistake for 2nd goal, and looks a shadow of his former self-what's gone wrong?)

Gregan 6 (won lots of headers, but looked short of pace. This is his last season at this level)

Holdsworth 6 (ok, did not do much wrong and his distribution was good in the 2nd half. Didn't notice he was playing until the 2nd half)

Parker 6 (first time I've seen him for us, and he could do so much better, remembering how he tore us apart for Blackpool)

Worthington 7 (solid, and good in ther tackle, but had to tone it down after being booked in the 1st half)

Taylor 7 (flashes of pace and one good cross goal shot in the first half, he'll get better)

:censored: 8 ( my MOM, looked good, solid in the tackle and good passing)

Abbott 6 (another who flatterd to deceive, his pace reminded me of Beckett, yes the one with bricks in his boots)

Blackman 7 (good debut, and looked a good player in bursts, willing to run and fight for the ball, with some good touches)

Whitaker 6 (deserves a start, rather than Parker)

Furman 6 (first time I've seen him and for the few minutes he was on, I was wondering why he hadn't started the game)

So you thought Parker and Abbott were worth the same mark? I guess that's your opinion..... :blink:

So you thought Parker and Abbott were worth the same mark? I guess that's your opinion..... :blink:

Yes, I was disappointed by both of them, and am expecting much more from these two. I'll reserve judgement on them both. We need 30+ plus goals combined from 2 strikers this season, not sure who that might be so far.

Yes, I was disappointed by both of them, and am expecting much more from these two. I'll reserve judgement on them both. We need 30+ plus goals combined from 2 strikers this season, not sure who that might be so far.

I personally thought that Parker wasn;t fit to lace Abbott's boots on Saturday. Ok, both of neither of them were great, but one of them always wants the ball, constantly dropping deep to pick it up, works hard and always looks like he's busting his balls.

Then there is Parker.

I personally thought that Parker wasn;t fit to lace Abbott's boots on Saturday. Ok, both of neither of them were great, but one of them always wants the ball, constantly dropping deep to pick it up, works hard and always looks like he's busting his balls.

Then there is Parker.

Seconded Daniel.