Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

Haha, how did she hear about it? Just wondering... :)

You guys have fans in Korea, I don't know why we're even news. xx

i think she read about it in a paper.

i didn't really listen, just grunted and rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think she read about it in a paper.

i didn't really listen, just grunted and rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking :lol:

I think that would be the most natural reaction :lol: ... "Dad...get the pills!" :wink:

I'm in the beginning of my second year. It's........terrible. I feel like I don't see the light of day for weeks at a time. :help:

Partially why I'm glad I have now finished with university as of last week! :grin: . Got unbearable towards to the end with the post-grad dissertation, to the point I just wanted to leave and actually have some money to spend for a change. I think the thing I will miss most about Uni though is the summers off and the Student Discounts (Luckily I can still get them until October as my ID card hasn't expired yet :) )

I'm in the beginning of my second year. It's........terrible. I feel like I don't see the light of day for weeks at a time. :help:

That's second year of four right (I presume you are med not pre-med so have the equivalent of a degree already). I'm not sure how it works at whatever med school you are at but my second year was an utter doss, my third year (which is where you go into hospitals 5 days a week- in the UK for the first time) was :censored: hard work.

It does get easier and just think of all that lovely money you get to make once you graduate. (Disclaimer- in no way did I choose medicine for the money)

A quick Google search reveals Dr. House to be a fictional character played by Hugh Laurie. Is he anything like Prince/Lieutenant George?

I have no idea who Prince/Lieutenant George is. Actually, his character reminds me a lot of you. You'd like him.

Edited by sarausa

Woah, i have missed loads on here, filthy talk and innuendo's and i missed it all!

I feel you should make a video about me, and tell the good folk how good i am in bed.

BTW that last bit is for Leeslover!

The next video just might have to be NC-17. :blink:

on any other thread, that wouldn't sound creepy or lecherous....

You haven't met Garcon then, Rosa???

Woah, i have missed loads on here, filthy talk and innuendo's and i missed it all!

I feel you should make a video about me, and tell the good folk how good i am in bed.

BTW that last bit is for Leeslover!

I was faking Beardy. Hear that? FAKING.

The next video just might have to be NC-17. :blink:

I'v just spent bout an hour reading through this thread and watching the videos , what an interesting story!

I saw your first vid but just thought it was a one off, cant wait for your second visit video,? Love the ofside rule vid, might try showing my girlfriend it, i'v been trying to explain that rule for years and finally a concept she might understand! Thankyou

I'v just spent bout an hour reading through this thread and watching the videos , what an interesting story!

I saw your first vid but just thought it was a one off, cant wait for your second visit video,? Love the ofside rule vid, might try showing my girlfriend it, i'v been trying to explain that rule for years and finally a concept she might understand! Thankyou

Haha, that's great. Yeah, everything is always easier to understand when it involves diamonds, purses, or shoes. :wink:

Apparently, we're talking on talkSPORT tomorrow. We're going to tell everyone how crazy sexy it is to support Oldham Athletic. Everyone should listen and call in and confirm that they are crazy sexy beautiful for being a Latics fan. We might have to be up at 4AM to do it -- haha, good thing I have insomnia anyway :wink:

Apparently, we're talking on talkSPORT tomorrow. We're going to tell everyone how crazy sexy it is to support Oldham Athletic. Everyone should listen and call in and confirm that they are crazy sexy beautiful for being a Latics fan. We might have to be up at 4AM to do it -- haha, good thing I have insomnia anyway :wink:

TalkSport is an excellent radio station.

You know what time you will be on!

Can't Believe this, I saw the girls at Millwall and they were talking near the kiosk before the game behind the stands and me an my dad Joked that they were from our USA branch and must have been invited over by the oasis lot, lmao

Next minute the post guy at work comes in and tells me the tale of these girls who spent a small fortune to watch oldham and he read about it in the sun!

Jeeze you guys NO WAY! YOU GO GIRL WAY TO GO WHOOP WHOOP! lol

Seriously nice one!.