Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More beans to spill. No smoke without fire!!!

I'm just so scandalous, I know. I'm searching for just the right rehab facility to further my social career and meet potential suitors. It's the only way to meet "real" men in Hollywood. :blink:

I'm just so scandalous, I know. I'm searching for just the right rehab facility to further my social career and meet potential suitors. It's the only way to meet "real" men in Hollywood. :blink:

People check into rehab in LA if they spent 2 nights in a single week drinking and ate a full pizza for dinner! They have then "gone off the rails" and need "time to centre themselves".

People check into rehab in LA if they spent 2 nights in a single week drinking and ate a full pizza for dinner! They have then "gone off the rails" and need "time to centre themselves".

Ate a full pizza for dinner????! They can kiss their career goodbye.

Ate a full pizza for dinner????! They can kiss their career goodbye.

Its a strange place LA. Tell me if I'm wrong on any of this Sarah.

Theres a diner around the cross section of Hollywood and Vine and I was in there at about midnight one night after the bars. During the week a lot of places empty early because everyone is on set early the next day. There was a girl sat there who looked about 60lbs wet through drinking water. I called back for some coffee at about 10am and she was still sat there. The waitress said she is there 6 days a week because she heard a talent scout gets his lunch there and she wants to get spotted.

Theres a diner around the cross section of Hollywood and Vine and I was in there at about midnight one night after the bars. During the week a lot of places empty early because everyone is on set early the next day. There was a girl sat there who looked about 60lbs wet through drinking water. I called back for some coffee at about 10am and she was still sat there. The waitress said she is there 6 days a week because she heard a talent scout gets his lunch there and she wants to get spotted.

That actually wouldn't surprise me one bit.

can you two not PM other, cause this is boring the feckin arse of me,thought this was a board to discuss latics not for you to arselick abit of eyecandy :ranting:

can you two not PM other, cause this is boring the feckin arse of me,thought this was a board to discuss latics not for you to arselick abit of eyecandy :ranting:

lol

Nah, I'm just bored of you boring gits crying about why "Taylor should play in the reserves" and going on about "Lets talk about the old days".

Variety is the spice of life yarddogs

Don't read it then. You're aware of what this thread contains now. It's not like it's the only one on the board...

Don't read it then. You're aware of what this thread contains now. It's not like it's the only one on the board...

Did Zorrro just indirectly stand up for this thread? Oh my god. :shock:

In more Latics related news, we might have a Latics guest in the Cayman Islands in November! You might know him... This is very exciting. x

Edited by sarausa

er 20,000 views says you are not it he majority here yarddogs.

Might have to do a poll!

Can you mention my pole, er, polls in your next vid sarah/amber!

Did Zorrro just indirectly stand up for this thread? Oh my god. :shock:

In more Latics related news, we might have a Latics guest in the Cayman Islands in November! You might know him... This is very exciting. x

Let me guess....Corney the t*@t. Chris Moore? No, no wait - Lee Hughes...

Oh yes, and Zorrro is having a bit of a problem making decisions on his own at the moment. I'm will be helping him from now on....

er 20,000 views says you are not it he majority here yarddogs.

Might have to do a poll!

Can you mention my pole, er, polls in your next vid sarah/amber!

i was saying i was bored of the talk of diners not the thread,suggest you do a poll on michelle marshs puppies or pink card lady's :wink: