That has to rate as.......

Guest sheridans_world
We were debating on the way home if that was the worst game we had been to, ranking up there 7-1 against Cardiff I think it was, when Goram came back

I mentioned this as well.

Stuart Balmer scored his first goal for latics that day, in his last game for us.

One of the worst piles of :censored:e, i have ever seen in 25 years of watching Latics

Ive been watching Latics 10 years, its one of the most neglectful performances I have seen, Im getting to the stage of being fed up god knows how people who have watched Oldham longer must feel.

Hardly surprising given the calibre of player we have signed.

Team has zero quality to it, just a team of lower league plodders.

definately! we may have a smaller budget than last season but the quality on show was appaling tonight. the two 'centre mids' have no ability at all and his signings bar abbott look poor. penny has until xmas until i get on his case, brill unfortunatly has already run out of time!

20 years for me and yes, thats one of the worst....

i just don't seem to have any enthusiasm at the moment. The teams getting worse as opposed to improving, the fans getting on each others backs and add to that the rigmarole of the new stadium location. It's got to be the least enjoyable club to support right now!

Hardly surprising given the calibre of player we have signed.

Team has zero quality to it, just a team of lower league plodders.

I said this pre-season and was silenced with "penney knows what hes doing", "they're good quality players that can step up" and "penney will make them work"

Guest Scratch2000uk

I would give him til christmas before you judge him, it's quite early on in the season, but i do hope he hasn't got the panic loan sighning fever. :ranting:

I would give him til christmas before you judge him, it's quite early on in the season, but i do hope he hasn't got the panic loan sighning fever. :ranting:

I'm all for giving him time with his new club, team, staff etc........but we'll be in a relegation battle by christmas if this form and general football continues

I mentioned this as well.

Stuart Balmer scored his first goal for latics that day, in his last game for us.

not wanting to be pedantic Simon, but Balmer had already scored at Swindon, at home to Northmapton, away at QPR and at home to Hudds...it was his last appearance for us though before going to Boston.