New Keeper or CB? DP not looking at the moment

In tonight's rarely wrong Chron, DP explains that he is not actively looking for new players.

“We won’t be doing any business at this moment in time. We are concentrating on getting all our players fit and working with the ones we have,” said Penney.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...to-boost-latics

In tonight's rarely wrong Chron, DP explains that he is not actively looking for new players.

“We won’t be doing any business at this moment in time. We are concentrating on getting all our players fit and working with the ones we have,” said Penney.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...to-boost-latics

Well that condems this season then. It begs the question if the club can't be bothered how many fans will?

well that me done this season then. said after the hartlepool game, i will not waste £20 to watch a team that is as good as 1-0 down before kick off. Until they drop NOT SO that is going to be the case every week

Bye then.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. :wink:

well that me done this season then. said after the hartlepool game, i will not waste £20 to watch a team that is as good as 1-0 down before kick off. Until they drop NOT SO that is going to be the case every week

I understand your feeling Dobx but we really need to stick by the club until this new stadium is built and new investment comes in. I am more and more believing that we are seeing TTA making good their pledge and securing the exit door. Lets stick in there for now. Whats another 4/5 seasons to wait after the last 15?

Bye then.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. :wink:

[/quote

My door opens outwards so not likely. Sorry obviously not a loyal fan because I am not willing to spend £20 to watch utter :censored:e which is what it has been for the last 10 months. Cannot remember the last time I got excited about going to watch Oldham or the last time I actually enjoyed a game. And it hurts to say that after 30 years of loyal support

I read this and just thought 'WTF'.

How much is Purdie gonna be doing when he recovers? Is he going to battle for a CB slot therefore giving Greegs an Rubes a slap in the face to stop fannyin about an start pushing themselves?

And as for on mention of GK cover? forget cover, I want a new number one if possible.

How are Greegs, Rubes an Brill gonna push themselves to sort their games out if the manager is publicly saying they can make mistakes and not be punished with it by losing their place?!

I read this and just thought 'WTF'.

How much is Purdie gonna be doing when he recovers? Is he going to battle for a CB slot therefore giving Greegs an Rubes a slap in the face to stop fannyin about an start pushing themselves?

And as for on mention of GK cover? forget cover, I want a new number one if possible.

How are Greegs, Rubes an Brill gonna push themselves to sort their games out if the manager is publicly saying they can make mistakes and not be punished with it by losing their place?!

I'm sure Purdie can cover in the goal too? :wink:

I agree though. My main concern was competition.

I hope and prey that this is a white lie and that DP is being very canny about what he does in the transfer market by keeping his cards very close to his chest. If he is being honest then I am worried and will be watching most of the games this season through my fingers but will be there rain or shine to just ride out the bad times knowing that it will turn at some point.

we've let 9 goals in 6 league games, including 3 visits to London, whilst only scoring 6!

Are we sure it's all down to Brill and Gregan so far????

Though i have to say,a bit of back up for 2 'struggling' c backs and a keeper very low on confidence wouldn't go a miss at the moment :D

Yep, strikers that can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo and the holes in defence are bigger than Kerry Katona's and Lizzie Bardsley's combined.....

Edited by oafcprozac