Joke of a Club shop

Went down to Latics yesterday to pick up 2 medium adult shirts, one home and away for me and our kid. Apparantly the shop has sold out of medium adult sizes in both the home and away top and won't be gettin delivery till mid October.

What type of club are we, it isn't even summer when the mad shirt rush is in!!

Went down to Latics yesterday to pick up 2 medium adult shirts, one home and away for me and our kid. Apparantly the shop has sold out of medium adult sizes in both the home and away top and won't be gettin delivery till mid October.

What type of club are we, it isn't even summer when the mad shirt rush is in!!

the running of the club is a complete joke

i dont think any other shops sell latics shirts in Oldham apart fro the club shop!

i remember streetwise used to sell them before they shut down!

JD in Spindles, Oldham definitely have the men's away shirt...but I'd ring them up and check they have your size in before trekking up there..

Agree with original poster though - poor show from Club.

i dont think any other shops sell latics shirts in Oldham apart fro the club shop!

i remember streetwise used to sell them before they shut down!

is it any wonder. the whole set up at the club is amateurish. some of the bulbs in the floodlights havent been replaced since they blew in the 80s :grin:

Grown men wearing football shirts look ridiculous.

Grown men wearing football shirts with another grown mans name on the back is the saddest thing I can imagine.

Not going to raise to you mate. Ive seen enough of your posts to know what you are.

I wanted to get from the club shop as Id rather spend my money at Latics than at JD.

Ill get me henry lloyd and aquascutum back out then ;)