Lee Hughes hatrick

And bankrupt ourselves?

We offered the guy a contract we could afford. He knew he could get a better deal elsewhere. That's football. That's life supporting a :censored:e club without two pennies to rub together.

No we didnt, the money was fine it was the length of contract... Lee wanted a 2 year contract people at the club wanted to give him one year!!!

He was waiting for second year option, contract offfered was withdrawn and sent to Blackpool !!!

Lee Hughes is no more a blue .... end of !!!

I've got lots of opinions about the playing side-but there are literally dozens of threads filled with posts saying similar things to what I'd say.

Plus, the turnover of players at BP has been so rapid in recent years that some players are becoming one big blur.

Gregan.

Big yes, blur never...

I've got lots of opinions about the playing side-but there are literally dozens of threads filled with posts saying similar things to what I'd say.

Plus, the turnover of players at BP has been so rapid in recent years that some players are becoming one big blur.

Fair enough, many would do well to note that. I totally agree with the second sentence too, it's a major contributing factor to my own recent decline in interest. No 'heroes'......except for the Big G, of course. B)

• 2 weeks later...