brf,,,,,,,im :censored: off with coming on here and reading the :censored: u post...

dont say dont read it then cos your everywere....

everyday i have to put up with the constant crap of you....u do my :censored: head in...

go support someone else,,,,i dont want u as a oldham fan...

not coming on here again till your banned...

1 down 299 to go!

brf,,,,,,,im :censored:ed off with coming on here and reading the :censored: u post...

everyday i have to put up with the constant crap of you....u do my :censored:in head in...

BeckfordsRightFoot>Options>Ignore User>Update Ignored Users

job done

But why the hell should they be tempted by this crap.

this crap is a result of years and years of poor support...down to the point that i really can see rochdlae overtaking us and becoming the bigger of the two clubs...

to many people have jumped ship a sad but true fact...i really think that we are now down to the bare bones...the hardcore the diehards call us what you will

blaming the manager ..na matey it's years of neglect that has put us where we are...

brf,,,,,,,im :censored:ed off with coming on here and reading the :censored: u post...

everyday i have to put up with the constant crap of you....u do my :censored:in head in...

hahah that's a little rich down to the bare bones and fcuking latics fans of why don't you tell the players not to turn up again and close the club down...grow up

Relegation beckons.

You asked "Why the hell do I annoy everyone"?

Acting like a impudent 3 year old might be one reason...

Maybea bit more substance than this knee jerk stuff might help.

I reckon that Penny said no current plans to sign anyone to try and bolster the squads confidence, and take some pressure off and not feel like they will be out next week.

But I do think he will make some signings.

How long honestly do we thonk Penny will have. We are playing poor football and not scoring goals.

If we are in bottom 4 come Christmas, what do we do then?

How does everyone think he is going to turn it around? In my opinion we are a poorer side than last season.

How long honestly do we thonk Penny will have. We are playing poor football and not scoring goals.

If we are in bottom 4 come Christmas, what do we do then?

How does everyone think he is going to turn it around? In my opinion we are a poorer side than last season.

No shee-ite Sherlock! Probably because TTA let Sheridan blow our budget on total wastes of space. Now we pay with players who aren't good enough for this crappy league.