I am representing the fans on GMR Sports show on Tuesday

I just thought you'd like to know, I am booked in to speak to GMR on a sports show on Tuesday evening. I am representing the Oldham Athletic supporters forum. They want me to talk about the decline over the years.

Before you say I am talking rubbish, I have been on 4 times before (including one 30 minute segment with Denis Irwin so some of you will have already heard me). My sister works in the research department and puts my name forward as I have been a fan for so many years. They now invite me back on.

I just thought you'd like to know, I am booked in to speak to GMR on a sports show on Tuesday evening. I am representing the Oldham Athletic supporters forum. They want me to talk about the decline over the years.

Before you say I am talking rubbish, I have been on 4 times before (including one 30 minute segment with Denis Irwin so some of you will have already heard me). My sister works in the research department and puts my name forward as I have been a fan for so many years. They now invite me back on.

Are you Corporal in disguise ?

don't forget to tell the club our displeasure at the pies young man :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: and how the crowd is split right down the middle on the move to failsworth

Beware, this guy has the ability to ruin the club more completely than any owner/manager or player. I for one wojuld like ot see him removed from the show given his outburst higher up the forum.

If he slanders the owners then the they may well have the ammunition they need to walk away and bankrupt us.

Beware, this guy has the ability to ruin the club more completely than any owner/manager or player. I for one wojuld like ot see him removed from the show given his outburst higher up the forum.

If he slanders the owners then the they may well have the ammunition they need to walk away and bankrupt us.

Really?

*shakes head in utter disbelief*

Wow.

good stuff

can i come on with you?

above all else, tell them that moving to Failsworth is complete suicide, and TTA need to spend some money to get us out of this mess we are in.

and if you want to go all the way, then tell GMR about the 5 year plan they had for us

Thankyou Alec1954

/end of windup career.

Its been a great ride. but I cannot better that response.

Thankyou Alec1954

/end of windup career.

Its been a great ride. but I cannot better that response.

As mentioned in my reply in your boycott thread and for those reasons,

I would still like to meet you.

IMO Your a wasted resource that just lacks direction! LMAO. :grin:

lol, I'll come in the Grey Mare next Saturday Kyle. Maybe I should meet everyone before the game and go? Where does everyone meet?

Everyone meets at Eastlands these days lol

Your prob better meeting for a drink inside the ground first but that limits your choice of stands to 2/3 lol

Erm, perhaps thats given BRF a little too much respect there.

Are you Corporal in disguise ?

I wish some morons would learn to read what people actually say, instead of lumping every critical voice in together.

Don't be so stupid.

Football clubs are not ruined by wind-up merchants on internet forums. They are ruined by incompetence at boardroom level.

Everyone meets at Eastlands these days lol

I've first hand experience of this. It's is the way it works. People won't spend their money on a bottom of the league third division club when they can see top class players in action for little more money without having to travel all that much further.

I think I said on the day that ADUG took over at City that this would hit us hard.

Edited by Zorrro