who's the guy

selling carlotti latics gear on matchdays from the back of a car,has he robbed a factory or something,ebays full of it as well,might be me but why would anyone want to buy a home/away strip from 2 seasons ago :unsure:

Coz ya can't get a club shirt now?

Coz they're not falling to bits?

:wink:

selling carlotti latics gear on matchdays from the back of a car,has he robbed a factory or something,ebays full of it as well,might be me but why would anyone want to buy a home/away strip from 2 seasons ago :unsure:

Believe he bought all the Oldham stock when Carlotti whet "under" - tried to sell the lot at ebay a few weeks ago for 10K buy it now. Might have a few tangerine shirts when the price comes down a bit :grin:.

BTW got a couple of unofficial scarfs on sheepfoot lane yesterday blue & tangerine and Tangerine & blue for £11 the pair.

i saw two American girls arguing with him because he'd switched off his name printing mcahine 5 minutes ago.