How to find a pub for Charlton & All Latics Fans Very Important Elections

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll notice that all threads are in lower-case. UPPERCASE makes the forum look untidy. I wouldn't be surprised if I "lessen the impact" of at least one thread a day by de-capitalising thread titles. Dont worry, you're not being picked on.

And you'll notice I don't do it either, The point I did it for was showing how to grab attension if thats what the TRUST wanted to do. But yeah you're right it's pathetic and silly.

Simon, back off...Lags, watch the second half of the footy mate - come back later, there's no use any of us arguing like this. We need to be together on this issue....

Yeah your right Rummy. Mighy as well ****off cos these @@@@@@@ on here I doing my head in. I tell you now the club and these jumped up jerks better watch were their all heading cos the day the hardcore turn and walk away will see the end.

This is to let all fans know that the forth coming TRUST OLDHAM elections for the postion of TRUST chairman are to take place 25th Sept 2009.

This is a very important election and your nominee's are x, y & z

Now did this draw your attention? if so no amount of work went into it.

Get my drift??????

I think you demostrated the point perfectly...

There you go again. Whats so silly about this thread? It points out quite clearly how easy it would have been to allow everyone to know what was about to take place. Forget the PM, lets have a beer then I know who you are.

I'm on your side here lags. It's really quite a simple point which you have proved here, yet some people seem to have a problem with it! :blink:

WOW!! talk about hitting a nerve.....from a neutral point of veiw, i'm looking at people on the very defensive.....WHY?

Neutral Jacko ... you sure lol :lol:

Lags knows he can have a beer with me anytime like we have in the past, no one was being defensive (well not on my part) i was hoping to clear up some confusion

• 2 weeks later...
So Zorro brother where's it to be? make it findable like. (directions would be good) Squire kinda as that smugness about it dont ya think? Brother is better.

Sorry, I've spent too much time in London. They all bleedin' say it down here.

Not sure where everyone's meeting yet. Keep an eye on the OASIS forum. I'll give you a shout if I see you.

Sorry, I've spent too much time in London. They all bleedin' say it down here.

Not sure where everyone's meeting yet. Keep an eye on the OASIS forum. I'll give you a shout if I see you.

That will account on the smugness factor